Bamaluver.....

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
Dr. Know: The hubby and Chase went up for a bit tonight just to watch -- but our next game isn't until Thursday at 8pm. Think our Saturday game is at 5pm.

Dr. Know

Banned
Feb 15, 2001
Orange Tx via Lower Ala.
How about a triple play with the bases loaded for the win! Mike went 4 innings on the mound (a record for him @ 60'6"). But no outs and bases loaded 4-3-6 triple play! I guess I'll stay home from here on out, for good luck (had to work tonight)!

[This message has been edited by Dr. Know (edited 05-11-2004).]

[This message has been edited by Dr. Know (edited 05-11-2004).]

JH-ATL

Suspended
May 17, 2000
atlanta, ga
BamaLuver

Dr. Know

A triple play!!!!!

You guys do not know the real meaning of "hard-nosed" baseball.

In my son's "5-year old" league last night through three innings we got three, yes count them, THREE, "Legitimate Outs".

BamaLuver

G&C | FB Moderator
Aug 16, 2000
Mobile, AL
JH: I remember those days. We were always screaming "throw it back to the pitcher, throw it back to the pitcher"!

Bet little John's loving it isn't he?

I looked over at our T-ball field last weekend, and the score was something like 19-18! Making those 5 runs every inning is a biggie isn't it?

[This message has been edited by BamaLuver (edited 05-13-2004).]

Dr. Know

Banned
Feb 15, 2001
Orange Tx via Lower Ala.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by JH-ATL:
BamaLuver

Dr. Know

A triple play!!!!!

You guys do not know the real meaning of "hard-nosed" baseball.

In my son's "5-year old" league last night through three innings we got three, yes count them, THREE, "Legitimate Outs".

</font>
I love the little guy's/gal's. Coached for 6 years with my boy's. Now I drive by their field and they're playing, I just have to watch for a while. The game is pure at this point.

JH-ATL

Suspended
May 17, 2000
atlanta, ga
BamaLuver

Dr. Know

We do not keep score in our league. An inning consists of the team batting around the lineup. When there is time, we try to play three innings.

The coach gives a game ball out for the best play each game. John got his second last night,the first was for throwing a ball from left field to third base forcing an out which was our first out of the year, and would you believe it, it was for hitting. He got three hits, which most people did of course, but his three came on the first pitch each time. Some of the kids were taking 5/15 pitches before they hit a ball. We agreed at the beginning of the year to keep throwing until the kid hit it. However, if a kid wants it there is a "T" there. but no one uses it.

And hey, I coach third base!!!

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
I have three eight year olds that are very solid ball players...my shortstop (Mr. DP), my first baseman (Mr. Consistency) and my left center fielder (Mr. Power) - aka lil DBF.

Btw, Brandon, my son, made the all-star team along with two of my seven year olds!

Yeah, you can borrow Kaleb, my short stop. He has a cannon. He was clocked at throwing over 60 mph...and he's 8 freaking years old.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Don't worry, I love it. I'm coaching both my eight year old and my five year old sons' teams. I love every minute of it.

I still have a two year old who, honest to God, his first word was "ball". He throws better than half my 5 year olds.

He even has a wind up to boot. I'll have to video tape it and send to you guys.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.