Couple visits fertility clinic......did not know about sex.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
They must not watch TV. The German stations late at night are packed with sex shows.

I just don't understand this.

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
"We are not talking retarded people here, but a couple who were brought up in a religious environment who were simply unaware, after eight years of marriage, of the physical requirements necessary to procreate."
</font>
There are religious groups in Europe that are similar to our Amish and Mennonite groups in the U.S. They shun contact with others and maintain a very primitive lifestyle.

If this couple grew up in one of these groups, it might not be that hard to believe.

------------------
"I've never been quarantined, but the more I look around the more I think it might not be a bad thing." -- George Carlin

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by CapstoneStan:
Sounds like a National Enquirer story to me. Some of you who regularly read Worldnetdaily might know more about that than I do.</font>
I don't know if WorldNetDaily is like National Enquirer or not. It is probably much more like Slate or Salon.

------------------
"I've never been quarantined, but the more I look around the more I think it might not be a bad thing." -- George Carlin

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Worldnetdaily is a conservative online website that posts their Weekly "Weirdnetdaily" story as they tab it. This must have been it.

Geez, no sex for eight years. They really are married.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.