Why does the media always pick on Shell?

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX

I swear, every freaking story about gasoline prices and the damn reporters always have to find a freaking Shell station as their back drop. Go to Exxon, BP or Chevron for cryin' out loud.

jthomas666

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2002
Birmingham & Warner Robins
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Displaced Bama Fan:

I swear, every freaking story about gasoline prices and the damn reporters always have to find a freaking Shell station as their back drop. Go to Exxon, BP or Chevron for cryin' out loud.
</font>
DBF--

Surely you're not suggesting that the media is playing some sort of...Shell game?

------------------
"Reading made Don Quixote a gentleman. Believing what he had read made him mad." -- George Bernard Shaw

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I had to pay over 2 bucks a gallon today for the first time. I hope the Saudi Prince doesn't doublecross Bush and leave gas prices high straight through the summer AND the fall.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
jt - Must be...must be.

I'm paying $1.88 (rounding the 1/10 of a cent up) per gallon. Yeah, it sucks, but like I said in a previous post, we need to be thankful gasoline prices have not kept up with inflation.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.