Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC preview and predictions – Week 12
By Jess Nicholas
TideFans.com Editor-in-Chief
Nov. 10, 2008

Last week’s record: 5-1 (83.3%)
Season record: 58-20 (74.4%)

Week 12 was a strong one for the Predictions Dept., with only a miss in the Tennessee-Wyoming game costing us a perfect week. The next week promises to be a busy one in the SEC, as both Florida and Georgia have potentially difficult tests in the East, while Alabama faces an always scrappy Mississippi State squad in the West in a revenge game.

For the full story, click here: [ame="http://tidefans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78800"]News Article: SEC preview and predictions – Week 12 - TideFans.com[/ame]

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
USC could keep it close but I have a feeling this game may get ugly in a hurry. At first I thought UGA would blow AU out, but after reading your analysis I think you are right, this game will be a lot closer than most people think. Tubs has his back to the wall and inspite of my disdain for him he can somehow rally the troops to knock off one he shouldn't every year and I am going to pick this as an upset on the Plains, not by much.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
USC presents the best defense UF has faced all season, and a defense that resembles Bama's in many ways (so Bama fans should watch game and see what happens). Where UF will win game is their D is also stout while USC offense is only average due to a horrific running game. USC D will probably wear down in 2nd half like they did against LSU due to 3 and outs by offense. In 1st half I expect a game and expect USC's big LBs to lay some licks on Tebow like Ole Miss did.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.