JUCO LB Terrence Smith committed to TAMU (link)

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
This info is down the page under the Chester Adams article.

Northwest (Miss.) Community College linebacker Terrence Smith, who had considered Alabama, Ole Miss, Mississippi State and a handful of other schools in the Southeast, has committed to Texas A&M. Two of Smith's teammates at NWCC have committed or signed with SEC schools. Defensive end Chris Turner committed to Alabama and defensive tackle Chris Herring recently signed with Ole Miss.

http://www.al.com/sports/mobileregister/index.ssf?/base/sports/1074161805115040.xml

vatidefan

Scout Team
Apr 30, 2003
Manassas,Virginia,USA
I really think this kid is a player. He is another casualty to limited schollies. With his marginal grades it just made it hard to fit him in. We told him that during his visit and he took us out of the running a day later. Good luck to him tho..... well he's going to fraud so strike that.

------------------
University Of Alabama:
12 NCAA Championships
21 SEC Championships
51 Bowl Appearances
87 First Team All Amer.
3rd Highest Winning % in D1 History
ANY QUESTIONS? RTR

tidefan82

1st Team
Aug 16, 2000
Opp,Alabama,U.S.
I wish him luck. But he needs to know that when Frannie tells him to hold the rope he had better hold the rug too because frannie will snatch the rug right out from under him.

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
BOL is saying that the chances of him graduating are slim to none, and slim just left town.

------------------
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."
-Derrick Thomas
(1967-2000)

There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RollTider82:
BOL is saying that the chances of him graduating are slim to none, and slim just left town.

</font>
If that is true...with our limited players we can not take a chance on him anyway.It still seems strange that the barn loses few to the NFL early.
drjamesm

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.