John F. Kerry speaks:

Tubama

3rd Team
Dec 26, 2000
Huntsville, AL
"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." - John F. Kerry

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - John F. Kerry

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'." - John F. Kerry

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future." - John F. Kerry

"The future will be better tomorrow." - John F. Kerry

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world." - John F. Kerry

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." - John F. Kerry

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." - John F. Kerry

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls." - John F. Kerry

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur." - John F. Kerry

"For NASA, space is still a high priority." - John F. Kerry

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children." - John F. Kerry

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." - John F. Kerry

"Its time for the human race to enter the solar system." - John F. Kerry

"Public speaking is very easy." - John F. Kerry

Bamalaw92

Banned
Dec 11, 2003
Montgomery
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Tubama:
"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country." - John F. Kerry

"If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." - John F. Kerry

"One word sums up probably the responsibility of any Governor, and that one word is 'to be prepared'." - John F. Kerry

"I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future." - John F. Kerry

"The future will be better tomorrow." - John F. Kerry

"We're going to have the best educated American people in the world." - John F. Kerry

"I stand by all the misstatements that I've made." - John F. Kerry

"We have a firm commitment to NATO, we are a part of NATO. We have a firm commitment to Europe. We are a part of Europe." - John F. Kerry

"A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls." - John F. Kerry

"We are ready for any unforeseen event that may or may not occur." - John F. Kerry

"For NASA, space is still a high priority." - John F. Kerry

"Quite frankly, teachers are the only profession that teach our children." - John F. Kerry

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." - John F. Kerry

"Its time for the human race to enter the solar system." - John F. Kerry

"Public speaking is very easy." - John F. Kerry
</font>
These were originally "Bushisms"

Tubama

3rd Team
Dec 26, 2000
Huntsville, AL
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Displaced Bama Fan:
That's what I thought too.

It doesn't matter. They can be swapped indiscriminately I'm afraid.
</font>
Unfortunately that is a "truism".

sigh...

BamaJeff

Hall of Fame
Oct 12, 1999
Dothan, AL.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TiderinMiss:
Again, I ask...

What makes Kerry any better?
</font>
I have been asking a democrat in my family that very question. All I get is "anybody but Bush." I bet that's what our enemies are saying too!

fosterkeats

Banned
Aug 25, 2002
Atlanta, GA
www.thenation.com
So does your hammerhead prez...

"Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream." —LaCrosse, Wis., Oct. 18, 2000

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family." —Greater Nashua, N.H., Jan. 27, 2000

"I promise you I will listen to what has been said here, even though I wasn't here." —Waco, Texas, Aug. 13, 2002

"I am here to make an announcement that this Thursday, ticket counters and airplanes will fly out of Ronald Reagan Airport." —Washington, D.C., Oct. 3, 2001

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test.'' —George W. Bush, Townsend, Tenn., Feb. 21, 2001

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe — I believe what I believe is right." —Rome, July 22, 2001

"There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Sponsored LinksGeorge Bush's Time Is UpACT For the Good of the Nation! The clock is ticking. ACT today.www.act4victory.org

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." —Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000

"They misunderestimated me." —Bentonville, Ark., Nov. 6, 2000

"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" —Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.