Question: DE Alfy Hill, Shallotte, North Carolina (3/26)

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
I've seen a number of articles on Alfy Hill lately, and was wondering what the concensus of him being a part of the 2010 class is? He just recently reported an offer from Alabama, and seems to have a real interest in Alabama. I really like his speed and size. His pass rushing skills would be welcomed.

[URL]http://alabama.rivals.com/viewprospect.asp?pr_key=94344[/URL]
Hill is big, 6' 4", 245 lbs and very fast with a reported 4.6 forty. He said CNS is recruiting him as a Jack LB. He said he is excited about the Bama offer and he thinks he fits in well with the Bama defense. I believe he is really interested in Bama and if he visits as he plans I think they have a good shot at him. I think UNC may be the team to beat and they offered him yesterday.

Crimson Surfer

News|BB|FB|REC, Super Moderator
Jul 14, 2001
Henderson, NV
LSU, North Carolina offer Hill
Two major scholarship offers came in Thursday for ESPNU150 defensive end Alfy Hill (Shallotte, N.C./West Brunswick). LSU and North Carolina jumped in the mix, joining Tennessee, Virginia Tech, South Carolina, North Carolina State and others.

"Everybody is even right now," said Hill who previously had said he favored the Gamecocks.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.