Letters of Intent

schris4ua

Dec 14, 2002
Hokes Bluff, Alabama, U.S.
Hey guys, I haven't kept up with recruiting in the past like I have this year and don't know very much about it so I have a question about the LOI. Does a recruit have to wait until National Signing Day to sign a LOI? Or can they go ahead and sign one if they know for sure where they are going? This may be a stupid question to some of you but, you have to learn somehow. Thanks for any feedback.

------------------
ROLL TIDE 4 LIFE! IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by schris4ua:
Hey guys, I haven't kept up with recruiting in the past like I have this year and don't know very much about it so I have a question about the LOI. Does a recruit have to wait until National Signing Day to sign a LOI? Or can they go ahead and sign one if they know for sure where they are going? This may be a stupid question to some of you but, you have to learn somehow. Thanks for any feedback.

</font>
Thats true for HS,not in stone for JUCO. If fully qualified the sign date for juco is about jan. sometime.
drjamesm

TerryP

Suspended
Oct 8, 1999
Look at last season as an example. Price didn't get a full class but Shula was able to with some last minute signings.

So, in other words signing dates are Feb. 04 until Dec. 31.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.