Barn recruiting (from Mobile Mullet rap)..

Dr. Know

Banned
Feb 15, 2001
Orange Tx via Lower Ala.
Auburn recruit Willie Williams, 6'2" 225" LB.

The plane ride in.
"The plane started shaking. So I ask the pilot if everything was OK. He just gave me the thumbs up sign".

The Food.
"I wanted to go to Red Lobster for some lobster and steak, but they told me it would be a two hour wait. So I got ribs and shrimp, it still took two hours. Some of the Tigerettes tried to offer up some spinach dip."You know, these girls are supposed to cheer you up, but I told them, I ain't no animal, and I ain't going to eat no plant. But they kept pushing it toward me. It was disgusting. I told them, I'm from Miami. I dont eat that. You farm people are used to it but not me".

The tour.
"My host was taking her time, in 30 deg. weather, missed the first 2 tour shuttles"
"busted water pipes forcing him to shower in Cambell's room. Attended a party that had girls that were better than the "farm girls we'd seen on campus" On the way to the airport the AU cheerleaders were shouting "we need you Willie, we want you. So I just waved goodbye".

Can you believe it, and David wants our children, I don't think so. hahahaha

[This message has been edited by Dr. Know (edited 01-23-2004).]

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.