Possible Alabama Sports Site...Tell Me What You Think...

I am considering starting an Alabama Sports website and would like to get you guys' opinions..
My idea would be to have a site that offered mostly opinion articles pertaining to Football and Basketball and recruiting for those sports...I would try to assemble a handfull of writers to do staff articles, but visitors would be able to join an e-community with message boards and chat...and also to have visitor submitted columns so that people could express their opinions in a more formal matter.

I just wanted to get my idea out and see what people think...If there's decent response then I'll do it...

Thanks,
NateDogg

PS...If you post a reply, kindly identify yourself as student, alumnus, or other. I'm just curious as to the makeup of the citezenry of BamaNation

As an addendum to my previous post, yes I would do my best to provide pre/post game analysis, some practice analysis, and recrutiing coverage. This seems to be lacking around the internet, as most people on here couldn't answer the question 'Who is Shaud Williams' despite the fact he'll probably be our starting halfback next year, or 'Who is Chuck Davis' despite the fact he's one of our blue chip recruits for bball...

Thanks in advance for your input...
NateDogg

mbutcher

Jul 27, 2001
huntsville, al, usa
i would love to have another bama web site to look at while i should be working. and while i did know who s. williams is, i could never find out how he was doing at practice. so yes please i would love to have an opinion based web site

KANSASTIDE

Dec 23, 2000
Kansas
I'm a displaced Bama fan from Kansas and it would be great to have another site. The only information I can get is off the web. Always enjoy reading the opinions - even though some of them border on outrageous. Best of luck and I look forward to seeing your site up and running.

------------------
I know this much: Alabama football will survive anything, because we play the most interesting football there is--we win.

(Bear)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.