Dupree underated signing

UpNorthBamaFan

Feb 8, 2001
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I was really dissapointed when we did not get Carnell but I thought hey it's all right we have Farmer coming in. Unfortunately we lost out on him also. But there might still be a jewel lying around in our signing class. Marques Dupree. In only 6 games he almost had 1.000 yards, he is big, he is fast and he comes from a great bloodline. I think he may very well become one of the greatest steals in the 2001 recruiting. He was listed as a top 10 back on the Foxsports web site last year when they listed which recruits would be the top ones at each position for this years recruiting race. So I might just be reaching but I really think he may surprise everyone.

Athens-LA-Tide

All-SEC
Feb 6, 2001
Ptown, OR
www.urbagedesigns.com
No I think you might be on to something with this guy. I kinda like it that he seemed quite. At least he didnt have the hype as some of the others but I believe he will be solid. His numbers and size is great and he seems like a good kid. Welcome Marcus, we sure need you.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.