Is M Brown going to switch to Bama

bamaboysa

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2003
florence
Bama mag has him as a soft verbal to Ga, he would be a awesome pick up if we could get him and Washington, what are our chances any ideas, anyone

------------------

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bamaboysa:
Bama mag has him as a soft verbal to Ga, he would be a awesome pick up if we could get him and Washington, what are our chances any ideas, anyone

</font>
He is visiting this weekend....so you never know bc when you get them in sometimes you can turn them. However, I believe his soft verbal is due more to UF getting into the picture. But, as I said you never know. Also,I believe this guy is being recruited as OL more than DL by most schools.
drjamesm

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
Some say M Brown is taking a courtesy visit, because D. Walker was looking here. He is down to Florida and UGA with Bama having an outside chance.

Look for the staff to push hard on him and Neil this weekend.

JohnD

1st Team
Dec 22, 2003
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by The Tide:
Some say M Brown is taking a courtesy visit, because D. Walker was looking here. He is down to Florida and UGA with Bama having an outside chance.

Look for the staff to push hard on him and Neil this weekend.
</font>
Sure you aren't thinging "Neil" Brown? Neil Brown is Walker's high school teamate.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.