***Save the FIU Cheerleaders***

NATidefan

1st Team
Dec 22, 2008
Just wanted to let ya'll in on what some folks over on tidesports are trying to do. Apparently the FIU cheerleaders are going to be cut if fund raising efforts do not come through. I think their goal is $50,000. They have been organizing Bikini Carwashes, but as good as I'm sure that is, they could probably use our help.

I don't know much about the exact plans as of yet, but from what I gather the folks at tidesports are going to try to spread the word and get folks to stop by and donate to them at the game. The word has already spread to the FIU board that some posted on here and they are considering it a very classy move by the Bama fans.

I think Tidefans should join in supporting this effort. Mods, if you disagree, please feel free to remove my post.

***Official Save the FIU Cheerleaders Thread*** - Topic Powered by Eve For Enterprise

NATidefan

1st Team
Dec 22, 2008
I'm guessing you didn't read the whole thread over at TS, eh? They already raised all the cash needed...

Well when I started to post this I went googling thinking that might be the case, but never found anything. Somehow I missed it in the thread. Anyway, my mistake.

Feel free to delete.

Boclive

All-American
Sep 6, 2002
I know they've already raised all the money they need, but I would, uh, still like to contribute... :redface:

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
Interesting thought...how bout we start a thread each week of pics of the opposing team's cheerleaders. I mean, it couldn't hurt.

paul02085

All-SEC
Sep 12, 2004
Loganville, Ga.
I am almost in tears reading about the generosity of all of my tide bretheren offering to do things like providing sleeping quarters for these unfortunate ladies. Truly a heartwarming bunch we have. :p

CapitalCrimson

1st Team
Sep 28, 2005
Montgomery, AL
Interesting thought...how bout we start a thread each week of pics of the opposing team's cheerleaders. I mean, it couldn't hurt.
I agree under one condition.... no au or ut cheerleaders. While au or ut cheerleaders may occasionally be decent looking in non-orange clad clothing, the fact that they made a poor life choice by going to au or ut makes them ugly to me. However, I approve of cheerleaders like these:

:eek2:

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.