Florida vs Tenn Score - You make the call!

12ROLL12TIDE12

1st Team
Aug 30, 2008
Orlando, FL
UF - 45
UT - 9

This is my score IF ut plays like they did vs UCLA. I could see it a little closer or MUCH worse, but either way this one is never in doubt.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
So far, everyone has UcheaT scoring double digits:rolleye2: I don't see how. I'll bet the Gators' D scores 21 and the Gators' O scores 48. Urban's gonna have the starters in for most of the 4th quarter! The Viles add a late field goal, which infuriates Urban!

Gators-69

UT-3

UT goes on to lose 6 or 7 more games and winds up around 3-9 or 4-8

Florida runs the table and plays ALABAMA in an epic SECCG

fishiy4

Suspended
Dec 27, 2002
talladega
:BigA:Gators 49 vols 0 i dont know which one i dislike the most they are some of the most rude people period anyway when the vols get down they will roll over on this one.

BAMA504

Suspended
Jun 28, 2007
After Kiffin ran his little mouth all summer Meyer's gonna keep his foot on the gas no matter how far ahead he is.

UCheat - 3
Gators - 56
Yea I have a feeling ol urban legend is talking to superman about now telling him next week you will keep your cape on for all 4 qtrs and I want the viles taken to the phone booth for a beating..... No way they take the foot off the gas, remember last year urban called a timeout with what 45 seconds left even though the gayterds had throttled UGA.......... He was still ....ed off over the endzone thing the year before...... This game will get ugly quick and no way they let up...........:eek::biggrin2::eek:

VolFan1

All-American
Feb 6, 2009
Rocky Top
No score from me -

I will predict a Gator win.

I will also watch EVERY down of the entire game and be pulling for my Vols from the opening kick off until the final snap. Then next week, versus Ohio, I will once again be pulling for my Vols...and every game from there on I will do the same!

formersoldier71

All-American
May 9, 2004
Jasper, AL
In an effort to best the Ga Tech - Cumberland score, the Gators fail on a two-point conversion as time runs out. Final: UF 221 UT 0. The UT band plays Rocky Top in honor of the defensive stop.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.