GREG BIFFLE IS AN IDIOT.THANK YOU!

boaz bamaman

BamaNation Citizen
Oct 22, 2001
boaz,al
YOUR RIGHT KEVIN.WISH YOU HAD BOUNCED HIS HEAD OFF THE THE CAR A COUPLE OF TIMES.JIMMY SPENCER AND ROBBY GORDON HAVE SHORT MEMORIES TOO,OH WELL MY DARKHORSE PICK MR.BUSCH WON THIS WEEK.GO RUSTY,3RD IN POINTS.

I don't think this feud will end anytime soon. They have been going at it for the past year. Will you pay money to see them in the next Celebrity Boxing card? Robby Gordon( no relation to the better Gordon) is a hothead, too. Lord know what would happen if Spencer would have gotten into the mix. Battle Royal in the pits!! Back to that open wheel reject Robby. You're messing with the wrong dude(Dale, Jr, that is). Never mess with a driver whose last name is Earnhardt!

------------------
My home ' s in Alabama ,
No matter where I lay my head !!

.... Alabama

RTR4Life !!

bilbo@work

All-SEC
Dec 9, 1999
atlanta, ga
I'm not gonna get into this but say that there were some hilarious things said by all this weekend. Gotta love Bristol! (thank god they have a week off to cool down..)

------------------
"The NCAA has dropped the guillotine around our neck and wants us to thank them for not imposing the death penalty."

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.