Well, how did your team do this year?

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
Well, the Jags had another very dissapointing year. I don't want Coughlin canned though, I hear Fat Fil is a candidate for it if he is
. They need to get another good WR to complement Jimmy Smith, and get a couple of quality defenders and o-linemen. I followed another dissapointing year in Seattle as well. Maybe next year will be better. RTR

bilbo@work

All-SEC
Dec 9, 1999
atlanta, ga
Well, the Bears had a miserable year. Injuries killed us and our offense stinks. We shoulda got Bledsoe when we had the chance. I'd like them to fire their OC and go after Griese when the Broncos release him.
Same thing for the Seahawks- injuries decemated them. Plus, Holmgren needs to relinquish his GM duties and focus on coaching...

------------------
"That is the holy grail of football," Kasey Dunn said. "When you're talking about the premier football programs in the country, you're going to talk about Notre Dame and Alabama. I wasn't surprised at all (by Price's decision)."

B

BamaJ

Well, the Cowboys sucked, but the Titans are in the playoffs, so I'm pretty happy. Shaun had a pretty good year. Jason McAddley looks to be getting some playing time and will probably end up being pretty good with the Cards, but the Cards are the Cards, so he'll never have a ring. But, now it's time to get pumped up about my VERY favorite Pro team. The Steeldogs!!!!!!

Go Dawgs!!!
BamaJ

------------------
Gag em Faggies!!!
SNASS (both meanings)
Roll Tide Roll!!!

"It ain't the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog."

http://www.thecommunityledger.com

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
I wish Montgomery would get an arena team. All we have is minor league baseball, that isn't even affiliated with anyone. Another brilliant decision by our mayor. RTR

B

BamaJ

Bo:

Birmingham isn't TOO far from the Gump. Come on up one day and come to a Steeldogs game. It's the most fun you'll ever have. I don't have the money to go to many Bama games, but this is cheap and very entertaining. You can get in for $8 and move down to a good seat for the game. I used to get family and friends in and let them sit on the front row with me. The 4 seats next to me are usually empty. It's not because this isn't good football. It's because a business has bought the tickets and no one from that business ever comes to the games. So, if they're empty, why not let someone buy an $8 ticket and let them sit on the front row!!! Come on to the Big Salty Ham and see a game. We'll show you a good time here!!!

Go Dawgs!!!
BamaJ (Big Dawg)

------------------
Gag em Faggies!!!
SNASS (both meanings)
Roll Tide Roll!!!

"It ain't the size of the dog in the fight. It's the size of the fight in the dog."

http://www.thecommunityledger.com

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
TiderinVa- I, too, am a Saints fan - as humiliating as it is to admit. But, I became a Dolphins fan, too, way back when we used to get them on NBC back in the early 70's.

Now that I am in South FL I pull for the Dolphins a lot more, and still pull for the Aints, as they will always be my favorite team. I even went to several games as a kid in Tulane Stadium.

I am ashamed, this year, to admit this.

December was a very rough month, for these two teams.

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
Well at least Fat Fil isn't rumored to be your teams next coach. If Wayne Weaver hires this tub 'o lard, I swear I will never watch another Jags game. RTR

BamaDevO

All-SEC
Jun 13, 2000
Atlanta, Ga.
My Bears really stunk as bilbo said...but I am behind the Titans 100%.

I just wish the Bears would have dropped all of their games after the losing started so we might have gotten the top draft pick!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.