Quick Question concerning Walking-On

Gerray

Dec 1, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
One of my close friends from high school is wanting information about trying to walk-on to the team. He was a freshman this year at the LA Valley Junior College in L.A. California. He was first team all conference at RB (He's 5-9, 200, 4.5). His name is Edric Prim and he is from Robertsdale, Alabama. We both graduated from RHS in 2001, however he sat out two years before enrolling at LA Valley.

http://jcfootball.theinsiders.com/2/215488.html

If someone knows a contact address, or phone # that he could use to obtain more information please let me know. Thanks.

Stephen323

All-American
May 29, 2003
Duluth, GA
I would say just have him get in touch with the football office. Someone there should be able to help. The number is 348-3600 and the address is Box 870323 Tuscaloosa 35487.

Gerray

Dec 1, 2003
Tuscaloosa, AL, USA
Thanks Ozark, I'll surely let him know. I'm not sure how he'd stack up against our current backs, but I wouldn't bet against him. He is small (listed at 5'9, but i'd say 5'8) but weighs 200 lb's and is very strong (max on bench is 400 lb's). He runs consistently in the 4.55 range, and has been clocked as fast as 4.48 before. This year he was out two games with a quad injury and still made First-Team All Conference as a Freshman.

I know that the competition in the SEC is 10x tougher than that at the Juco Level, but I think he could still make a contribution to our team in one way or another. I have a highlight tape, and two game films on him from this season, he just plows through tacklers and always gets that extra two yards after contact.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.