Zook Must Want Manson

numbersman

1st Team
Jun 28, 2001
Montgomery, Al U.S.A.
Coming to secure commitment tomorrow. (From Tiderinsider freee inf. ) Hope Manson succumbs to the call of his friends and neighbors. He needs to look at UF's depth chart and know that he will have stiff competition, much hotter summers, and unfamiliar surroundings.

RTR

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by numbersman:
Coming to secure commitment tomorrow. (From Tiderinsider freee inf. ) Hope Manson succumbs to the call of his friends and neighbors. He needs to look at UF's depth chart and know that he will have stiff competition, much hotter summers, and unfamiliar surroundings.

RTR
</font>
Yes,I will say again.I still do not see why he would fall for any of Zooks bs. He is not liked by UF fans and has never showed he is even a average coach. Fire RonZook.com is a web site from UF fans,not from rival fans.The depht chart is loaded with RS fr. at rb,and only a very dense recruit could not see that.I quess my point is why is he so in love with Zook and Uf,so he can help Chad out on the kicking team.
drjamesm

Reddog 1

Feb 11, 2003
Pace, Fl USA
One only has to spend a day in Gainesville to see what attracts young men. Coach Bryant said whenever they get a coach in Gainesville who can win, look out. CSS proved him right. Our team will win whether or not Manson decides to join in the Crimson Tradition.

Zook knows he's got a visit to Bama this weekend and probably knows if he takes it he will most likely commit to us. I for one hope Marcus at least gives CMS and Bama the respect, being this is his home town and state, to follow thru with his visit. After that then whatever he decides I for one wish him the best.

RTR !!!!

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by drjamesm:

Yes,I will say again.I still do not see why he would fall for any of Zooks bs. He is not liked by UF fans and has never showed he is even a average coach. Fire RonZook.com is a web site from UF fans,not from rival fans.The depht chart is loaded with RS fr. at rb,and only a very dense recruit could not see that.I quess my point is why is he so in love with Zook and Uf,so he can help Chad out on the kicking team.
drjamesm
</font>
Heh heh yeah, no kidding.
What's up with Zook coming the day he's supposed to visit us? Isn't that a wee bit overkill?

Air Bama

Scout Team
Jan 29, 2004
lake mary, fl, usa
I guess that just show's you how "SOLID" Zook feel Manson's commit is to him!! I think Zook is desperated now. The way his class is shapeing up down there (or rather not shapeing up), I think he feels that if he does not land Markus fans will consider this class a wash!!! They really don't have any big time players left on the board, and the ones they do have are possibly considering elsewhere! We shall see.

------------------

Whammer Jammer

1st Team
Dec 1, 2002
High Point,NC
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Air Bama:
I guess that just show's you how "SOLID" Zook feel Manson's commit is to him!! I think Zook is desperated now. The way his class is shapeing up down there (or rather not shapeing up), I think he feels that if he does not land Markus fans will consider this class a wash!!! They really don't have any big time players left on the board, and the ones they do have are possibly considering elsewhere! We shall see.
</font>
Don't care for the man or the school but lack of talented recruits is not his problem this year. 15 recruits with an average of 3.47 rating is very good and he is not done yet!

------------------
Things are looking up at the Capstone!

Whammer Jammer

Air Bama

Scout Team
Jan 29, 2004
lake mary, fl, usa
Yeah Whammer I dont care for him to much either. He does have a few w/ a decent star rating, but I do not think he is having the success that everyone has expected. I really hope that we can land Manson, and show the world who really is the best closer!!! CMS Baby!!!!!!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.