FightinGator is impressed by classy BAMA fans and this forum!

FightinGator

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2009
As a visitor I just wanted to wish y'all a great game and props for how classy your program is. I think Saban is a great coach and the players are loaded with talent. You guys have been kind to me and know your football. I hope we Gators win but if we don't I can hold my head up knowing we lost to a great program like yours. Happy Holidays to y'all. One last thing though...Go Gators! :)

bayoutider

Administrator Emeritus & Chef-in-Chief
Oct 13, 1999
Tidefans.com
As a visitor I just wanted to wish y'all a great game and props for how classy your program is. I think Saban is a great coach and the players are loaded with talent. You guys have been kind to me and know your football. I hope we Gators win but if we don't I can hold my head up knowing we lost to a great program like yours. Happy Holidays to y'all. One last thing though...Go Gators! :)
We do try to be a civilized group the question is will you still like us Sunday morning? ;)

resmith

1st Team
Jul 25, 2006
I always enjoy reading posts from visitors on this site (particularly those who aren't here to talk smack or cause trouble). You guys have a great program, and I just hate that this game isn't for the NC as I think these are the two best college teams this year.
I hope the Tide wins, but will pull for the the Gators in the NC game if the Tide loses this Saturday.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Well, if you were "SmackingGator," it'd be different. :D Seriously, decent fans are welcome and some of them even become permanent fixtures...

FightinGator

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2009
We do try to be a civilized group the question is will you still like us Sunday morning? ;)
I dont know will you?:)Sure I will. If we lose I will be mad at the Gators if they make mistakes to lose the game. If yall win it I will have nothing but respect for your club, as I already do. You know I think its great Boise State and TCU types are doing well but Ive always said"Put them in the SEC for a year and then tell me what their record is." Iam not trying to be rude, just sayin our conference is brutal. Its almost as good as pro. No I am a Gator fan first but if we dont go to the NCG I would love another SEC team to go and represent and put another lickin on the other conferences. We and LSU did it the last three years in a row and it's fun to watch Buckeyes and Sooners get grumpy:)

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
Don't be a stranger once the last shot is fired. We like to talk football around here, no smack allowed from either side.

FightinGator

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2009
I always enjoy reading posts from visitors on this site (particularly those who aren't here to talk smack or cause trouble). You guys have a great program, and I just hate that this game isn't for the NC as I think these are the two best college teams this year.
I hope the Tide wins, but will pull for the the Gators in the NC game if the Tide loses this Saturday.
I enjoy coming to the other teams sites and talking football and all. I have nothing but respect and think smack talk(when its not in jest and fun for both sides) is immature and rude. Yeah you guys are very cordial. All the best. But hey, we both know and so does everyone other than Texas,et al that this is the de facto NCG. I am nervous and afraid of how good yall are but excited and wish it were on now and hoping our guys stay humble , disciplined and execute.

crimsonbleeder

All-American
Dec 1, 2002
Birmingham, AL
thanks for coming in, FG...

My son was born in Gainesville and is a huge Gator fan and will be with us at the SECCG...I'm hoping he'll see the light one day.

Seriously, you couldn't find a better group of folks to talk real football with than here. Hopefully no injuries on either side on Saturday, and may the best team (and we ALL know who that is, right?) win and go on to take the rightful BCSNC which should never leave the SEC again..

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
OreBama approves your posts. OreBama likes fans who are cordial and show respect when it's deserved. OreBama doesn't like smack. OreBama loves talking in the third person.

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.
I enjoy coming to the other teams sites and talking football and all. I have nothing but respect and think smack talk(when its not in jest and fun for both sides) is immature and rude. Yeah you guys are very cordial. All the best. But hey, we both know and so does everyone other than Texas,et al that this is the de facto NCG. I am nervous and afraid of how good yall are but excited and wish it were on now and hoping our guys stay humble , disciplined and execute.
On paper, we match up pretty well with the Gators, but in actuality, I'm not real optimistic. Y'all have a great team with a great QB and a couple of VERY good receivers, not to mention your defense. It will take a monumental effort by the Tide to pull it out. A lot of fans on here say we have yet to play a complete game, and I agree. And I know that's what it will take for us to win. With all the marbles in the ring, maybe we can put forth our best game of the year, and beat you old Gators. But either way, good luck. Hopefully no injuries going into the bowl season for either of us.

nathan

1st Team
May 17, 2006
Huntsville, AL
But hey, we both know and so does everyone other than Texas,et al that this is the de facto NCG
This year I think you're spot on. If FL wins I expect they take home the mnc (just like last year) and if Bama wins, well, you know...

I'm a big fan of football- from flag to pop to high to college (and almost to NFL) and the SEC reigns supreme in my little world. In my world all SEC football players are monsters and they eat dreams and poop trophies.

Just for the record... I was rooting for LSU a while back too. It's hard sometimes but I just don't have enough bitter angst to cheer against the SEC in a title game. I could even cheer for allbarn in the BIG game if they would ever get there. Glad I don't have to worry about that!

FightinGator

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2009
thanks for coming in, FG...

My son was born in Gainesville and is a huge Gator fan and will be with us at the SECCG...I'm hoping he'll see the light one day.

Seriously, you couldn't find a better group of folks to talk real football with than here. Hopefully no injuries on either side on Saturday, and may the best team (and we ALL know who that is, right?) win and go on to take the rightful BCSNC which should never leave the SEC again..
Couldnt of said it better. All the best to ya. Youre son is a bright kid:) At least he will be happy and there to console you after the game. Just kiddin. no smack intended

FightinGator

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2009
This year I think you're spot on. If FL wins I expect they take home the mnc (just like last year) and if Bama wins, well, you know...

I'm a big fan of football- from flag to pop to high to college (and almost to NFL) and the SEC reigns supreme in my little world. In my world all SEC football players are monsters and they eat dreams and poop trophies.

Just for the record... I was rooting for LSU a while back too. It's hard sometimes but I just don't have enough bitter angst to cheer against the SEC in a title game. I could even cheer for allbarn in the BIG game if they would ever get there. Glad I don't have to worry about that!
I hear ya. I always root for the SEC as long as they are not playin the Gators, even though I respect them. I used to live in Florida and moved to Washington State in Seattle a few years ago. The football here is so boring. Thank God for cable. Ive seen every Gator game. I miss the swamp though. Iam with you from Pop warner talmost to the NFL. The NFL just seems boring to me. I get excited rarely unless Iam watching an ex Gator. Sean Alexander did well up here in Seattle and made many Bama fans proud. Anyhow all the best.

FightinGator

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2009
Dang, me too! And I've never been able to figure out why exactly. I've tried... but in the end I'd rather watch high schools play for some reason. It seems more "real" ?
Yeah, its all about money and status and show. It irritates me. ANyhow heres to the SEC and a great game on Sat.

time_4_the_TIDE

All-SEC
Apr 28, 2009
Mentone, AL
Yeah, its all about money and status and show. It irritates me. ANyhow heres to the SEC and a great game on Sat.

I used to like the NFL back when it was Montana, Elway, and Payton, but the recent NFL with the Chad Ochocincos ruins it for me. A few yrs ago I got to where I liked to watch Canadian FB they used to hit so hard. I don't know if it still the same as the free-air satellites have been taken out I can no longer see them on my current set-up.

FightinGator

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2009
I used to like the NFL back when it was Montana, Elway, and Payton, but the recent NFL with the Chad Ochocincos ruins it for me. A few yrs ago I got to where I liked to watch Canadian FB they used to hit so hard. I don't know if it still the same as the free-air satellites have been taken out I can no longer see them on my current set-up.
ill have to check out a few games. Up here in seattle we get the canadian broadcasting channel. Thanks for the tip.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.