Chris Browder?

CamdenTIDE

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 13, 2004
Mobile, AL
I remember tast we recruited this kid last year but he didn't qualify and iunstead went to JUCO. However, I see now where he will probably go to the barners. Why did we not try and get him againthis year?

M.C.Bama

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 28, 2004
Titletown, Al, USA
Probably just different staff different philosophys but I think we still could have used him. I am truly happy about all the competition we will have and I hope they can put the best players on the field and not play favorites like staffs in the past.

schris4ua

Dec 14, 2002
Hokes Bluff, Alabama, U.S.
Camden, I Asked the guys on tiderinsider about Browder when I read that on him and AU. They all told me Bama was keeping in good contact with him and he is no where close to being eligible yet. It is a ploy by Tubby to try to make himself look better, that's all. At least that is what everyone over on that board told me. And knowing them, I can believe that.

------------------
ROLL TIDE 4 LIFE! IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HITIDE

1st Team
Jul 6, 2003
TRINITY, AL., USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by M.C.Bama:
Probably just different staff different philosophys but I think we still could have used him. I am truly happy about all the competition we will have and I hope they can put the best players on the field and not play favorites like staffs in the past.</font>
You might want to contact them early to let them know who you think they should play!!! When you don't know how well a player does in practice or if he carries out all his assignments well how can you know, more than the coaches, who should play? Just because you or I think someone else is better doesn't mean the coaches are "playing favorites". I sure would hate to see Bama fans starting those controversies this year.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.