Coach Shula is doing a fine job of recruiting!

Name Pos Ht Wt Status Home State Signing School
Britt, Justin DL 6'4" 250 Verbal Alabama Alabama
Davidson, Trent TE 6'4" 245 Verbal Alabama Alabama
Johns, Aaron DB 5'10" 180 Verbal Alabama Alabama
Knight, Ezekiel WR 6'3" 215 Verbal Alabama Alabama
McDaniel, Aaron WR 6'1" 170 Verbal Alabama Alabama
Oakley, Will WR 6'1" 190 Verbal Florida Alabama
Robinson, Travis DB 5'10" 180 Verbal Alabama Alabama
Ryan, Titus ATH 6'1" 190 Verbal Alabama Alabama
Stabler, B.J. OL 6'4" 295 Verbal Alabama Alabama
Stover, Nikita WR 6'1" 190 Verbal Alabama Alabama
Walker, Nick TE 6'4" 230 Verbal Alabama Alabama

-----------------------------------------
Another 12 or so and this could be a great class of young men.

CrimsonGlory

3rd Team
Jan 28, 2002
Atlanta, GA
I'm hoping in the future he can utilize his South Florida connections and tap into that recruiting hotbed as well.

However, right now he is dominating the in-state battle for talent and that is very encouraging. Roll Tide Roll.

Shorty Price

Banned
Nov 13, 2003
One Mile, AL
CMS is laying a good foundation in South Florida. Dade Country has more D-1 prospects than our entire state. In 2005, you will see the results of CMS' connections in Miami. Actions are underway. SP

doctorgonzo

Jan 16, 2002
Sheffield
aol.com
I think he's doing a very good job so far. Looks like he's going after exactly the players we need right now. Also, like to say Tim Bowens is a friend of mine and I think he an excellent person to have on our side helping. He is perfect for that job. Good to see Joe Willie helping the other nite too during the game.

tideomega

Scout Team
Dec 24, 2002
Birmingham Al.
Irishman, I think Coach Shula and the players are doing a woderful job, but I have a question that you may or may not can answer. With a great LSU D and as much as I hate to admit it a good Auburn D that has watched plenty of tape of the Bama/LSU game. What has happened to letting the D blitz in and toss a little screen pass with an offensive lineman and Tim Castille leading the way... A Tyrone Protro reverse...A toss sweep... or even if worse comes to worse close to the endzone a Brodie bootleg and I think you can come up with some others.

ROLL TIDE ROLL !!!!!!

P.S. As a underdog at Auburn we may beat them creeps... I'm sorry I have hated Auburn sense I was born... I live in Birmingham... email me if you would like to chat about the Tide and think that I know a little about football, because there are some real idiots out there. Like the ones who dog Coach Shula and he wasn't there during spring practice and the players had like I think a 100 days to learn the plays they use...

Tommy.....

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Shorty Price:
CMS is laying a good foundation in South Florida. Dade Country has more D-1 prospects than our entire state. In 2005, you will see the results of CMS' connections in Miami. Actions are underway. SP</font>
i hope that you're correct shorty...they have plenty of talent down there. let's get our share...rtr

------------------
"Nothing can take away from the essence of human endeavor displayed on that football field today"...owenfieldreams

never forget "55"
My Bama Page

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.