Danny Muy commits to...

mattman11

Banned
Dec 28, 2003
omaha
Nebraska. Thats right, this touted lineman will not be coming to Alabama.

[This message has been edited by mattman11 (edited 12-28-2003).]

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by mattman11:
Nebraska. Thats right, this touted lineman will not be coming to Alabama.

[This message has been edited by mattman11 (edited 12-28-2003).]
</font>

Would you like a cookie to go with that lineman? Anyway, I can't find any sites saying that he has committed anywhere yet. His visit to Bama is scheduled for January. I wouldn't start to rest easy until he has taken it and remains committed. People have a way of falling in love with T-town on their first visit.

He isn't going to make or break our class either, btw. No recruit is indispensable. We are probably going to get a commitment from Antoine Caldwell, a local guy who rivals only ranks one spot behind Muy as a center, and we already have a commitment from BJ Stabler, who is the 21st ranked lineman in the country (50 spots ahead of Muy) according to the insiders. I'd check the rankings to see how our 4-9 team is stacking up against your 9-3 team before I came over here to gloat about one recruit. If you can keep him, congrats. He's a good one, but we are going to get several other good ones as well.

------------------
"Whenever I see those crimson jerseys and crimson helmets, I feel humbled to have played football for Alabama. Other players in the NFL talk to me about their schools and their traditions. I just smile knowing the immense love Alabama fans have for our school and its football program. I'm proud to be a part of that Crimson Tide heritage."
-Derrick Thomas
(1967-2000)

There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.