Brian Brohm

RTRMAN

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 5, 2003
Gwinnett County Georgia
there has been "chatter"that BB might be looking hard at BAMA....wouldn't that be a PRIZE if he wanted to come to our place...anyone have any new info about what's going on with him?

TNTider

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 8, 2000
Nashville, Tn
I don't think your "chatter" is even close to correct. He discussed and listed four schools at the Army All-American game and Alabama wasn't one of them. Louisville will be tough to beat considering his brother is the quarterback coach there. I don't mean to get you down, its just the reality of the situation.

Roll Tide

RTRMAN

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 5, 2003
Gwinnett County Georgia
there was suppose to be an article in the saturday Louisville paper that said BB was coming to BAMA in a "shocker"....i'm going to see if i can find that article online....heck it wouldn't suprise me as the TIDE IS RISING! RTR!

TNTider

BamaNation Citizen
Feb 8, 2000
Nashville, Tn
I would love to see that happen, he is a quality QB. I no longer get excitied until I'm sure of the result with Alabama. Please post the link as soon as you find it.

RTRMAN

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 5, 2003
Gwinnett County Georgia
BamaFlum do you have any other info that you might want to share?....are you saying that maybe BB's brother that is a coach at Louisville might be seeking employment at the GREATEST UNIVERSITY IN THE WORLD?

[This message has been edited by RTRMAN (edited 01-05-2004).]

GAMEFACE

1st Team
Feb 6, 2001
Cahaba Heights, Al. USA
Not saying he isn't thinking about coming to BAMA. But realistically we have 5 maybe 6 targets we are after and I just don't think we go after another qb. No matter who it is. We have one committed and three or four real good ones on board already. We just don't have the #s to really do that. IMHO we will get another db in carter, a rb, and lineman.

RTRMAN

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 5, 2003
Gwinnett County Georgia
GAMEFACE what you say makes alot of sence but if a BB is there and wants to come to BAMA you got to take him....if it was up to me i'd only recruit "LINEMEN"this year....19 of them....i'd go after the "SKILL" folks next year.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
Shula's recruiting strategy is to go after the best players regardless of needs. For example, let's say there is an act of god and Brohm did commit to Alabama, an OL or someone would definitely be grayshirting.

RTRMAN

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 5, 2003
Gwinnett County Georgia
well i read in one of those articles where ND is no longer on BB's list....you'd think a kid would want to go where he could get a ton of TV time and play for a NC before he leaves to go to the NFL....tradition of great QB's might be a factor....heck a former QB who is now the HC and last name happens to be S-H-U-L-A might be a factor...i can't think of a single reason why this kid ain't beating the dang door down to come to BAMA...can any of you????

DieHardTideFan

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 13, 2003
Mulga, AL
Brodie Croyle, Marc Guillon........ inexperienced group of WRs, less than solid offensive line. Other than that I can't think of anything.

Roll Tide Roll

RTRMAN

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 5, 2003
Gwinnett County Georgia
DIEHARD.....sounds like you don't want (by some experts) the #1 QB in the nation to consider our beloved BAMA????....i don't think BC would scare BB away....and the other guy MG is a bit of an unproven to say the least....i think if we can get Stover in school to go with Prothro our recievers will be excellent....for sure there are some play makers.....heck even losing Smiley the OL will all have another years experience so they have to be better....i don't know if those rumors are true that BB is looking at us....sure hope he is as we need all the #1 prospects regardless of their position we can get.

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Let's just say that the Brohm brother, who coaches the QB's at Louisville is very interested in join CMS. (Info per another Bama website given by CrimsonCorner)

Whammer Jammer

1st Team
Dec 1, 2002
High Point,NC
Brohm's mother had this to say about the TIDE.

From TI:
"That's a new one to me," laughed Brohm's mother when asked about the rumor. "If it's true, I haven't heard about it."

------------------
Things are looking up at the Capstone!

Whammer Jammer

[This message has been edited by Whammer Jammer (edited 01-05-2004).]

RTRMAN

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 5, 2003
Gwinnett County Georgia
WJ you sure know how to rain on our parade....what does she know anyways?....after all she's just his mama...lol...seriously it would be a MAJOR STEP if BB did come our way....as it would be if BRANDON MILLER went CRIMSON too!

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RTRMAN:
WJ you sure know how to rain on our parade....what does she know anyways?....after all she's just his mama...lol...seriously it would be a MAJOR STEP if BB did come our way....as it would be if BRANDON MILLER went CRIMSON too!</font>
I agree with whammer!
All this sounds like to me is silly chatter....Of course if he is interested CMS would sign him. But I feel all this is just rumors started by some high school type with nothing better to do that take up the boards space. I wish you guys would try to stay serious and leave the mindless rumors alone.
drjamesm

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.