Holtz is awful!

J.Will

All-SEC
Mar 22, 2001
Birmingham,AL,USA
Tide-one-on said:
I can't stand that windbag. Someone let me know if he ever has anything GOOD to say about us..I'll print it and frame it. Why does he hate us so bad???
Cause we repeatedly beat him like he stole something.

Tennessee

All-American
Jun 7, 2002
Knoxville, TN
You shouldn't hate him bc he says bad things abou your team...He's paid to give his opinion...A good reason to hate him is that every time he's left a program, he's left them on probation...A good reason to hate him is that he looks lik Granny Clampet, etc....

dave12

All-SEC
Dec 14, 2002
hueytown, al. usa
Tennessee said:
You shouldn't hate him bc he says bad things abou your team...He's paid to give his opinion...A good reason to hate him is that every time he's left a program, he's left them on probation...A good reason to hate him is that he looks lik Granny Clampet, etc....
C'mon, your putting Granny Clampett in a bad light...............LOL. :biggrin:

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
dave12 said:
C'mon, your putting Granny Clampett in a bad light...............LOL. :biggrin:
For a fair comparison, Granny Clampett would have to release that bun in her hair and let gravity take over. Then we'd could really see who has the most wrinkles. I think it'd still be Granny Holtz, but don't we want to be fair?

NYBamaFan

Suspended
Feb 2, 2002
Blairstown, NJ
When discussing the horrible selebration penalty called on Vandy, how did Holtz respond when asked for his opinion? He said that we can't play football without officials. :confused:

The entire set started laughing at him. You could hear people all around the set laughing.

He is senile...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.