Which uncommitted recruits are coming in this weekend 1/24/04?

schris4ua

Dec 14, 2002
Hokes Bluff, Alabama, U.S.
From what I have seen so far the list includes; Michael Brown, Travis McCall, Trent Davidson, Kevin Hamilton, Darius Walker and Brandon Miller were going to visit but, as I am sure you know by now Walker committed to ND today and Miller cancelled his Bama visit. I just wonder if they will scramble around and find some other guys to come instead. If not that will be three that have already committed and one that has not.

------------------
ROLL TIDE 4 LIFE! IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
It's not like we had our eggs in 1 basket. We have 3-4 slots left and they are for Washington, Manson, Jones, N. Brown, K. Brown, and DJ Hall.

Washington is close to commitment as is Brown and maybe Hall. That leaves jones and Manson to fight for the last slot.

Bama-fo-life

1st Team
Jan 16, 2004
Mobile, AL. USA
yahoo.com
i agree there is no way we have all our eggs in one basket. We have 19 schollies first off and have what about 24 com. We will fill the schollies but we all would like more of the better recruits.

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bama-fo-life:
i agree there is no way we have all our eggs in one basket. We have 19 schollies first off and have what about 24 com. We will fill the schollies but we all would like more of the better recruits.</font>
I do think along the same lines except some seem headed not to qualify and a few to grey shirt....so we need to pick up a few good recruits.I think 3 is about right.MM,LW,DH,KB,and maybe Giles.

TerryP

Suspended
Oct 8, 1999
Michael Brown isn't a given this weekend....may reschedule. Brandon Miller has canceled his visit. Neil Brown was expected this weekend but right now it looks like he'll wait until the following weekend and join Marcus (who'll be headlining the group) along with a few others.

Trent Davidson, Travis McCall and Kevin Hamiliton are expected.

It's a small weekend...but the staff if planning on next weekend being very busy.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.