Will the Richt Get Richter?

numbersman

1st Team
Jun 28, 2001
Montgomery, Al U.S.A.
Now Bama is battling for recruits with the top 3 SEC schools in recruiting: LSU, Georgia, and Florida.

You would think that recruits would be drawn to Bama due to the good chance of early playing time; however, some recruits are naturally drawn to a school close to home and in these cases to very successful, untroubled waters.

I hope Bama nabs Washington, Brown, Hall, Jones, and Kendrick, but we have to be realistic. The competition is not exactly instant pudding. We have to realize that in every recruiting battle outside the state we are the underdog.

Maybe we will get 2 of the group and Giles or Manson, too. I think that even if we just get one and Giles or Manson we should be very happy. And if we strike out on all of the possibilities, we still have a top 20 class - and that is far better than our in-state rival.

It may take a successful season to really crank up the recruiting machine. Perhaps this coming season Bama will show that their team is definitely headed in the right direction.

RTR

drjamesm

All-American
Nov 12, 2003
bham,al,USA
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by numbersman:
Now Bama is battling for recruits with the top 3 SEC schools in recruiting: LSU, Georgia, and Florida.

You would think that recruits would be drawn to Bama due to the good chance of early playing time; however, some recruits are naturally drawn to a school close to home and in these cases to very successful, untroubled waters.

I hope Bama nabs Washington, Brown, Hall, Jones, and Kendrick, but we have to be realistic. The competition is not exactly instant pudding. We have to realize that in every recruiting battle outside the state we are the underdog.

Maybe we will get 2 of the group and Giles or Manson, too. I think that even if we just get one and Giles or Manson we should be very happy. And if we strike out on all of the possibilities, we still have a top 20 class - and that is far better than our in-state rival.

It may take a successful season to really crank up the recruiting machine. Perhaps this coming season Bama will show that their team is definitely headed in the right direction.

RTR
</font>
We get Washington, Brown or Hall, and Manson or Giles I'm trilled with this class......all our needs will be met and a top 15 class to boot.Yes, life will be good.If we strike out well I will be unhappy bc all our needs just did not quite make it...we do need 1 more rb,wr,and dl/ol,and those 3 would do it.
drjamesm

Whammer Jammer

1st Team
Dec 1, 2002
High Point,NC
Most kids who can play close to home will...Mom and Dad can watch them play.

It's a no brainer and not a problem. BAMA will extend it's recruiting base with time and grade by the staff.

------------------
Things are looking up at the Capstone!

Whammer Jammer

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.