EARNEST NANCE COMMITS

uachris

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 18, 2001
mobile alabama
ryans is the number one defensive prospect in the state from several sources. great size and speed. has a chance to be an impact player early. i hope its all true, watch out for derrick pope though, he is the man

CrimsonFever

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 20, 2001
Montgomery, Al
Several things could still happen with linebackers depending on who we get commitments from (4 left). We desperately want Williams and Clark (DTs) and most want Obomanu (that's 3). Walker is a possibility, but I just don't think it will happen. So the fourth slot "could" go to a linebacker. We have regular 2002 commitments from Pope, Ryans, and Garth, but I think it is likely that Garth and maybe Ryans will redshirt. As it stands now, Nance has a blueshirt (2003) scholarship offer. Depending on whether we sign anyone else, McLain could get the fourth slot (he is a blueshirt/2003 scholarship offer as it stands). He may be a linebacker. We also had a visit by Sam McGrew, who is a possibility, and we could still bring in a couple JUCO LBs for visits. The big problem is that with Rasheed leaving and his backup graduating, we don't have anyone with any real experience at MLB. Roach will probably start, but he's a redshirt, and Pope and Wortham may back him up, but we are kind of short of linebackers with real size or experience.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.