Barners best game.

That sure is saying alot after getting your butt handed to
you on a silver platter.

I read the Huntsville Times this morning and Tubby made
the remark that he was wondering if Florida can stop the
Barners best game.

That sure is saying alot after getting your butt handed to
you on a silver platter.

Everytime that man talks he becomes a target for Sports Writers. He just can not help himself. He talks of a NC playoff but fails to recognize his team needs him to focus on the game at hand rather than run his windy lips. The barn will never win any respect or support outside of its on barnyard until they prove themselves on the field. Oklahoma did the barn a favor and saved them alot of embarrassment. :biggrin2:

CrImSoNtIdE!

1st Team
Jan 13, 2005
Man.... I want nothing more than to see Florida beat AU this weekend!!!! You know whats funny? My cousin is a BARN fan and after we lost to Arkansas, he called me and asked, "how'd it feel to lose to a bunch of rednecks?" and of course I stood up for my Tide. Then, after Auburn lost, the first thing I did was call him up and ask "How'd it feel to lose to a bunch of rednecks". He was speechless and all I was thinking was maybe you Barners should keep your mouths shut! He also called me after the Florida game and was talking his smack, so I'm hoping this weekend is a repeat and FLORIDA wins!

BAMAHD

All-American
Sep 20, 2003
B,ham Al
Always has been an arrogant SOB and all always will be. I hope he never wins a National Championship where ever he coaches.

bamanut_aj

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2000
Spring Hill, TN
and he should say what? "Florida is going to stop whatever we throw at them. We are only going to play this game because the schedule says we have to."

Bama 13-0

All-SEC
Oct 22, 1999
Clinton, MS
www.tidefans.com
"The sky isn't blue, it just looks blue because the way the light passes through the atmosphere, the sky has no color, it is transparent."

I guess that's partially correct. The sky scatters blue, that's why it appears blue. A beautiful crimson jersey scatters crimson (I know, crimson is a combo of colors ...), that is why it appears crimson. The difference is that the sky lets the other colors through, while the jersey absorbs the other colors. The point is that the sky IS blue because it scatters blue light. In the absense of light, nothing has color. Why am I typing this? :redface:

TIDEFAN17

All-American
Mar 20, 2001
Tennessee
I don't think Auburn or LSU are as good as people thought they would be and I don't think Arkansas is as good as people want to think they are now and I don't believe Alabama is as good as we wanted them to be.....i thi...wait.......i forgot who i am and what i was gonna say...n/m

thesnowman8

1st Team
Jul 1, 2004
Barnwell, SC USA
Tubby is a coward, we all saw that when he played up against USC this year. I personally saw it from the stands. He was scared...well, u think USC was Bad Tubby....Be afraid...MR JPW will have Darby, Mcclain, Castille, and a host of others GUNNIN for him on SEnior day when the Barn gets their butts handed to em.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.