Thanks mostly to TideFans, the family has their car!

DBTide

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 14, 2000
Huntsville, Al.
We found a Dodge Intrepid. 2000. 60,000 miles. A beauty! 4 door. Great for the young kids. The dealer dropped the price to $4000.00 and let them drive it home today!
I'll have a picture to post soon.
Great job Bama fans (and others).

Thanks so much.

The Duke

All-American
Oct 25, 2006
Texas
That is terrific news, DBTide. I just want to thank everyone here for helping out, with what they could afford and with their prayers.

DBTide, a big thank you for bringing this issue to light here on Tidefans.com and to BamaNation for all the updates. Looking forward to future projects here.

:smile:

LCN

FB | REC Moderator
Sep 29, 2005
:conf3: I've missed the scoop . Somebody fill me in . Thanks .

RTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:BigA:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
That's great news, but where does that leave us on getting a computer with the required software for the girl? I can donate the computer if needed, what about the software? How much is it?

The car's a huge deal, but let's make sure we take care of all their needs!

DBTide

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 14, 2000
Huntsville, Al.
That's great news, but where does that leave us on getting a computer with the required software for the girl? I can donate the computer if needed, what about the software? How much is it?

The car's a huge deal, but let's make sure we take care of all their needs!
We got the laptop about two weeks ago. All of that has been covered.
Thanks!

BamaNation

Publisher and Benevolent Dictator
Staff member
Apr 9, 1999
Silicon Slopes
TideFans.com
Lots of thanks to go around (in no particular order):

First, to the family for being open to us helping them. Not all families allow blessing to flow, you know!

Second, to the great members of this site who are so generous. You always come through during this time of year!

Third, to DBTide for loving these kids enough to care (and there are a LOT more of them that he hasn't told you about). I'm sure the other coaches and teachers on here can relate.

Fourth, to the unnamed donors who also helped DBTide outside of TideFans.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.