I Despise the "soul" version of the National Anthem

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
That's the problem, we've "loosened up" too much. Now every no talent, crotch grabbing excuse for a singer thinks they have the right to butcher our National Anthem as they see fit and there are always a bunch of liberal pinheads who'll support them in order to show how "progressive" they are.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by TommyMac:
That's the problem, we've "loosened up" too much. Now every no talent, crotch grabbing excuse for a singer thinks they have the right to butcher our National Anthem as they see fit and there are always a bunch of liberal pinheads who'll support them in order to show how "progressive" they are.</font>
And then they'll always be a bunch of conservative pinheads who'll complain to high heaven about anything and everything that is "different".

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I guess "different" is relative to how one was raised. My parents taught me that caressing my privates in public is not acceptable behavior. How about you?

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
The worst one was one of the male rappers, he was also singing about "shooting his seed".

I try not to be an old fogie, but there are young kids watching Super Bowls. It should be offensive to everyone, not just parents.

BamaJay123

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 5, 2004
bham
If people get so offended by this they really need to pick up a paper and read about what's happening in the real world.

[This message has been edited by BamaJay123 (edited 02-01-2004).]

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I read several newspapers each day as well as spending a lot of time watching the news on TV. I fail to see what that has to do with resenting someone butchering our National Anthem.

B

BamaJ

BamaJay123:

That's the problem. We've started accepting what the world is about these days. However, when that day comes (yall know what day I'm talking about), everyone's going to want to get into Heaven. Unfortunately for them, those who have accepted and lived by what the world has become will be left behind. Sorry, but the truth is the truth. Instead of picking up that paper, how bout picking up a Bible every once in a while.

BamaJ

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by BamaJ:
BamaJay123:

That's the problem. We've started accepting what the world is about these days. However, when that day comes (yall know what day I'm talking about), everyone's going to want to get into Heaven. BamaJ
</font>
You mean the day when the Democrats take control of the House, Senate, AND Presidency? Armageddon?

B

BamaJ

BamaJay:

The Bible has to do with EVERYTHING. However, I was speaking in general. Most of the people in this world are of this world. Those people are in big trouble. Talk me down, shun me, make fun of me or even disagree with me, but it's true. If you don't believe me, looke it up. You'll find the answer.

BamaJ

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.