DB Chris Rogers commits to Maryland

RollTide85

Scout Team
Jan 30, 2004
Big News! Hopefully its big news but I just read on one of the Bamamag boards where they talk of Rogers' only reason for commiting to Maryland over Bama is that he thought we were still on probation. This sounds obsurd but the folks over there tend to all know about it. I am in the process of justifying this post but I thought I would let you know about the first "crazy" recruiting rumor of 05!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
i read that headline on another site that i dont have full access to, and wondered if that might have been Rogers. If so, maybe we can get him to switch.

------------------
Comes the Tide, bringing with it untapped,
unfathomed depths of energy.....
awesome mighty and relentless it comes.....this is the Tide

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
The funny part is that Maryland is on probation as well. I suspect Rogers will decommit after he realizes he was lied to. Our probation has about as much affect on the players now as Maryland's does.

------------------
"Shoot yeah! And I'd give him about a 10-yard head start."
George Teague when asked if he could still run down Lamar Thomas.

There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
It's a long, long time before the first Wednesday in February and many things will change between now and then. Just no point in getting hyper on some kid who may or may not come to the Capstone. His loss in the long run if he chooses not to come and play for the Tide

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.