Congratulations on a fine win

RTRinNC

Scout Team
Nov 24, 2000
Shelby, NC
Thank you very much. OU will be a very good team, come March. Kelvin, IMO, is a super coach. After all, he's from NC. :)

Posted a couple of things at your board. OU fans are so gracious, win or loss. And, thank you for inviting me, several months ago.

Hope we meet up sometime. Now, for the golf course, I must have strokes. Age, infirmity, lack of vision, soon to be grandfather, retired Army officer, bad clubs, knee scoped...Carolina sucks..

GolferJohn

About those strokes...

While there is no doubt your age and infirmities have earned you several plaques, strokes should be based on sterner stuff.

Here's what I'll do. We both tee off, and I will let you decide which course we are playing that day after we find our balls. I do believe the course we play should be in the same time zone as the one we teed off on.

Once again, I really like your BB team. You have a wonderful blend of inside and outside game and a nice balance between offense and defense. A final four could be in your future.

[This message has been edited by GolferJohn (edited November 15, 2002).]

A

a96grad

Thanks John,

Good to see you back in these parts.

As to Carolina sucks...maybe...but the golf in SC doesn't!!! I live on Daniel Island just outside of Charleston and there are 300+ golf courses within 2 hours of my house. Golf is KING!!! in these parts. Heck, I've played a few in NC that were pretty nice also!!

However, this is a B-ball board so back to regular programming

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.