KW rumor....

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
I just read at Tider Insider Kennedy will be able to play against AU and had the same 14 game suspension as Lucky. Have any of yall heard about this? RTR

can of corn

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 4, 2002
tuscaloosa, al usa
I have heard two radio interviews with assitant coach Phillip Pearson and both times when asked about LW and KW he said LW will be eligible after the 14 games and that they are still waiting to hear about KW. He then said in both interviews that they do not expect KW's suspension to be any longer than the 14 games LW got, which would make him eligible against AU, if not before.

RTR! #2 AP

PsychoJoe

Suspended
Jul 5, 2002
Pelham, Alabama
RTRinNC, I had heard that the issues with both Lucky and Kennedy were things provided them by AAU coaches. You are much more up on that type of issue than I am. What, in your opinion, are the respective issues involved.

Also, I've noticed that the Barn continues to sit Brandon Robinson, even though this hurts their inside depth. Have you heard anything about what the NCAA issue is with him?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.