Please Pray For Me

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
I am having many problems with my son. He is 29 and can't seem to keep a job for long. He has been (and may still have) a drug problem. He has health problems too. I have tried everything I know through the years and nothing seems to help. I need to do something, but I don't have a clue.
Monday morning at work I was praying and I told the Lord that I wanted to do what he would do in this situation, if He were me. So please pray that God will let me know what to do and how to handle things.

TRUE2TIDE

BamaNation Citizen
Dec 16, 2001
FAYETTE, ALABAMA
RF, you're in my prayers. My best friend is going thru the same thing with her 21 yr old daughter. Stay strong for you and your son and I know God will provide all that is needed.

B

BamaJ

My mom has a friend who has a son about that age and he has just gotten out of Bradford. He's a good guy, but he just couldn't kick the drugs and the booze (and the sex, for that matter). When he came out of Bradford, he moved back in with his mother and has decided to become a cop. There is hope, I promise. He will find a way and God will not only give you a way to guide him, but He will give your son a way to kick this stuff. In the meantime, I'll be praying for you. God Bless you!!!

BamaJ

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.