**OFFICIAL BAMA vs VOLS GAMEDAY THREAD PART II**

TideFaninSoFla

BamaNation Citizen
Jun 5, 2007
Somehow WOW just doesn't cut it for this game. That was very fun to watch I agree with you NCTF, that might be worth the $4 mill this year alone. I love the fact that they showed the spread 3 or 4 times, just to give LSwho something to think about. Now pardon me, I'm going to run around my block a few times carrying my BAMA flag here in my south Florida neighborhood (while chanting "0-6, how do you like him now!?!).

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I never expected this at all. That was the most excellent win I have seen out of Bama in quite some time. The Arky game was a thrilling win that was just incredible to watch. This game was something else. No points allowed in the second half? Oh, my! This is what many of us mean when we say just let the man coach the team and trust him to do it. We still have weaknesses that we all know about, but you can see them getting better. I am just stunned by that win. Don't know what else to say. Just...wow!!!

Bama Kid

BamaNation Citizen
Sep 16, 2002
ATL Southside, GA
What a game!

John Parker has a "best ever" kind of game.

D.J. breaks David Bailey's 37 year old record single game reception record.

Terry breaks Kerry Goode's freshman rushing yards record.

Kareem has a break out game.

Offensive line steps up in a pressure situation.

Whole team played with high intensity well into the 50's of minutes.

Coach Saban interviews showed his intensity goes well beyond the 60 minute game.

It's Tennessee that we beat.

Roll Tide!

T Town Tank

1st Team
Sep 26, 2000
Northport, AL USA
I love to see the intensity Saban brings to the game. I believe he now understands the importance of the 3rd Saturday in October. I didn't see it on TV but heard Eli and Snake talking about him doing a dance on the sideline when the D came off the field after a big stop in the 3rd quarter.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.