Trev Alberts disses the Aubs

Bleedin'Crimson2

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 30, 2000
Ozark. Al
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=5688

Colin (Atlanta, GA): You spent last year alternating your opinion of Auburn between "overrated" and "underrated." How do you see them this season?

Trev Alberts: Colin, watch EVERY show! Please give me some credit to be the only person in August to say they were overrated. They were overrated from the very beginning. At the end of the season when everyone thinks they are trash, they weren't trash. They had good LB play and Cadillac Williams. They just weren't the No. 1 team in the country. Win the conf. before you talk about winning the championship. It's similar to what is going on at Clemson right now. Just because you won 4 games to end the season doesn't mean you will win a championship. Auburn people are funny to me. Love to play the role of the underdog. No one has ever said to me, "Boy, you were right about Auburn."

By the way, the minute I mention the word Auburn my 6 month old starting screaming at the top of her lungs.

:biggrin:

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Bleedin'Crimson2 said:
By the way, the minute I mention the word Auburn my 6 month old starting screaming at the top of her lungs.

:biggrin:

********.....bwahahahahaha....thats probably the honest-to-God truth

BamaArrived2006

All-American
Apr 2, 2003
Marietta, Georgia
Trev's a hoot!!!!! I met him last January, he actually lives in Atlanta and he came and spoke to my school's FCA, I talked to him for a minute bout ALABAMA football and he's impressed with Brodie and said Coahc Shula will do a good job!!!!! And one of the coach's that sponsor's FCA is a barner and he went off on them, I enjoyed watching that!!!! :biggrin:

:biga2:

BamaSkins

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Brookside, Al, USA
go Trev go...man he can spot a phony real quick can't he...the barn has always been and will continue to be a bunch of phonies...they wanna be like Bama so bad they can't stand it...I love it! Roll Tide!

U-A

All-American
Jul 15, 2004
New Orleans, LA
I really dont have any problem whatsoever with Trev

He sat in front of the camera last pre-season and said Auburn would lose 3-4 games and would never be a NC.....and was 100% right

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.