Cromartie sets 4 visits

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
Last visit is 1/24 in Tuscaloosa. Let's real this one in!

http://scout.theinsiders.com/a.z?s=14&p=8&c=1&nid=232611

------------------

"Through this adversity, we will move forward and become stronger than ever." Mal Moore

"I made up my own mind, but my dad gave me a little advice," Tim Castille said. "He played at the school 20 years ago. He told me, ‘You see treatment I’ve received and how much they love me. If you and some other guys help turn the program around, people at Alabama will love you the same way.’

"I’ve been able to see the way people love him in this state because of the way he played football. That really helped me make my decision."

ROLLER

Banned
Mar 3, 2002
Winnersville, AL, USA
He can be a two-way type guy if he wishes. I believe he wants to play CB, but I'm sure Bama will offer him a shot to play anywhere.

------------------
The supreme effort is a team effort.

Jack Bourbon

Hall of Fame
Aug 3, 2001
Miami FL
We've had, with Roach, our 15th pick.

So we have 3 spots open, not counting extra recruits due to grade probs.

I think we need 2 WRs and 2 D players (or 1 D and Britt), personally, if we sign 4 more.

Looks like Cadell/Jackson/Cromartie/Swain may have to hurry for a spot.

[This message has been edited by Jack Bourbon (edited November 22, 2002).]

I'd be willing to bet that even with Coach Fran making a superhuman effort of only sign guys that should qualify, at least 1-2 won't qualify. I know Cromartie is a long shot but it would be nice and (IMO) go a long way toward signing him if he attends the Bama basketball game that nite (assuming there is a home game), they made a point of announcing him being there and the crowd chanted his name over and over, went nuts, etc.

I'm guessing Coach Fran signs 19-20 players.

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
Well , not to be negative, but we burnt 2 scholarships last year. Only 15 scholarships were given to recruits. The last 2 were given to walk ons. That hurt. We use and extra scholarship this year for Nance. So in all burning 3.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.