Will the loss to Auburn cost Bama a shot at the 3 big WRs?

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
Here's the latest I have on the big 3.

Chad Jackson- Still up in the air, but right now Georgia is favored. The dawgs have not offered him a scholarship yet, though. This one will probably go down to the wire. Everybody wants him.

Matt Caddell- Strong Bama lean. Nothing has changed with him. I will be shocked if he does not wear crimson.

Jayson Swain- Very inconsistent. Right now, his top three are Michigan, Tennessee, and Georgia. He said something to the effect of "Alabama has a lot of ground to make up" in an interview. He is swaying a lot with his favorites. Michigan made a smart move to get him up there before the winter set in, putting them as the favorite. There is also some speculation that he is looking just at the stats, at the teams that pass the most. There are also some very negative rumors about Swain regarding work ethic, and being a team player. I've been hearing this for several months now from people who played with Swain in high school, but I haven't said anything. I won't go into specifics, but I have also seen some hinting at negative rumors about him from other people on other boards. I think we need to give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves us otherwise, but there may be something to it.

------------------
There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

BamaFanNKy

1st Team
Nov 9, 2001
Bowling Green, Ky, USA
Matt Caddell- Strong Bama lean. Nothing has changed with him. I will be shocked if he does not wear crimson.

[/B][/QUOTE]
I sat across the aisle from him at the Auburn game. He seemed very into the game and was hamming it up with some current commits.

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
He went so far as to tell BOL that he might commit sometime today.

“I might have a gathering at my school tomorrow and make my decision known. But nothing has been decided yet,” he said. “I’m pretty sure I know where I want to go so I might just go ahead and get it over with.”

------------------
There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.