i'll take the honor of asking the question...

jangalang

All-SEC
Feb 16, 2003
Miami, FL
In or out??

If I had to bet $100 on it, I would say we're IN. Everyone here knows our credentials, so I don't have to explain my opinion.

I see us with an 11 or 12 seed, depending on all the other conference tournaments.

------------------
Proverbs 3:4-5

mannish

Scout Team
Jan 8, 2003
Springville, Alabama
We do not deserve it. When it came time to play we laid down. I just hope we do not play UAB in the NIT cause I don't we can beat them...Assuming UAB ooes not win the USA tourney and go dancing... Is the USA tourney winner automatic.

Mar 12, 2003
Talladega, AL.
www.line-man.com
after all of that though we should still make the tourney. remember a few years ago when we were snubbed? georgia got in on a similar record with a high rpi and schedules strength. what do we have this year? the same thing. it would be ludacris not to put us in if not then there is no reason to have a schedule strength and rpi because we are struggling but we have one of the toughest schedules in the nation and a top 30 rpi

------------------
rip zach culpepper(1980-1998) well miss u #42

mannish

Scout Team
Jan 8, 2003
Springville, Alabama
I don't about past year and past teams records oging to the dance. I have to think though at this time of year MARCH they were showing that they deserve to be there. That is my problem with Bama if they lost early and were playing well now then yeah they'd deserve it. They have not turned it up in March, Is suspect those other teams/years acted like they wanted it when March came around.

Jan 22, 2003
Germantown,Tn USA
The only people that Bama has to blame for not going to the Big Dance is themselves. The players play, they shoot, they play defense, they run the offense, they wear the uniform, and the Coaches Coach. Yes, they are Bama I've been a fan since the late 60's so I have earned the right to speak. It's really tough to watch all those other teams win and go to the Tournament while all we do is talk about how good we are. This team never got in their minds that they had a chance to do something that few other Bama teams did, go deep into the tournament.Everytime this team, players and coaches look in the mirror, they see the reason they didn't make the Tournament.It's really depressing to see all the Teams with less talent than us, Miss St, LSU, Memphis, Cincinnati, Wake Forest, and Tennessee etc,etc go into the Tournament while we sit at home and talk about how good we are.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.