Ok, back to business -- finish recruiting!

MUSSO

BamaNation Citizen
Mar 9, 2001
Tallahassee, FL
ok, 12 current verbals plus LB Earnest Nance commitment totals 13.

let's bring back the following:

* DT Hill
* FB McClain
* WR Jackson
* LB Thomas

then finish it off with LB Brooks or LB Jones ... fyi, we lose 3 of our top 4 LBs next season, and all five of our returning WRs

hopefully, Nance will be able to contribute by the Fall and the acquisition of Thomas and Brooks/Jones will help supply depth to a thin corps of LBs

i expect Caddell to excell at WR, but i also expect Roach and Chambers to have an opportunity to play WR considering our critical depth problems. otherwise they would remain at DB ... Jackson's commitment would help us tremendously in a variety of ways in terms of depth ... having two excellent options in Caddell and Jackson will make any quarterback, especially one of Brodie's caliber, more difficult to stop!

feedback???

bamanuttinauburn

Oct 31, 2002
Auburn, Al.
Being close to Smiths I keep hearing RUMORS from people I know says that Hill & Thomas Are rethinking things. Thomas went to visit N.D. & really liked it. I hope that now we have a coach that he can tye up the loose ends!!!!!!

The Tide

1st Team
Nov 14, 1999
Nashville, TN
Is Nance still committed? Or is Bama still committed to him? I haven't heard anything about him since the beginning of the season.

------------------

"Hold the Rope" Benedict Arnold aka Dennis Franchione

"We weren't loyal to the coach, we were loyal to the University of Alabama" Center Alonzo Ephraim

"Through this adversity, we will move forward and become stronger than ever." Mal Moore

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bamanuttinauburn:
Being close to Smiths I keep hearing RUMORS from people I know says that Hill & Thomas Are rethinking things. Thomas went to visit N.D. & really liked it. I hope that now we have a coach that he can tye up the loose ends!!!!!!</font>
Yeah, I'm not feeling as confident as I was about Thomas. I still feel like we will get Hill, though.

The good news is that I think Daniel Brooks is still giving us a look. Getting Torbush back would work wonders for linebackers' interest in our defense.

------------------
There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

Bo

1st Team
Sep 15, 2002
Dixie
www.rolltide.com
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">FB McClain</font>
LeRon is still committed, but said he might look at other schools. I still fully expect him to be in Crimson.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">WR Jackson</font>
There is little chance Chad will qualify. I believe he made a 12 on his last ACT. Not very good. If he can get his ACT up, I'd love to have him, but it looks like he'll end up in a JUCO or CC to start out with.

I'm hearing Robert Meachem from OK really likes Mike Price and his offense. Robert is 6'3" and 220 with a sub 4.4 forty. I think he would be an incredible fit for Price's offense! RTR

RollTider82

1st Team
Jun 18, 2002
Tuscaloosa(Heaven), AL
The more I hear about Meachem, the more I like him. He is an amazing athelete. 6'3 with a 40 inch vert, and he put up a 4.28 in the 40 in a camp this summer.

------------------
There are more important things in life than Alabama football, but I can count them on one hand.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.