Question: What Investigative Report is Finebaum talking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruce014

1st Team
Aug 29, 2012
Alabama
So my question is....where did today's rumors originate? Anyone got a link, to a Twitter account if nothing else?
That's what I'm wondering to.
I turned on Finebaum while a caller was talking about a story (from ESPN or Yahoo, I think) and that it is coming out in a day or two.
Finebaum said he's been hearing talk of it for months now, and also said there's been a lot of chatter today, or something like that.

Hamilton

Suspended
Dec 5, 2002
Hamilton
bama.ua.edu
But have they received a PLOI?

if y'all don't mind, I'ma wait until I hear what Danny Sheridan has to say about all this.

And them I'm gonna go with the opposite.
Or any other number of folks who really wanted to be important when it came to the issue, but who obviously didn't know anything more than I.

KittyKatKiller

3rd Team
Mar 3, 2011
Lets just hope CK didnt take anything... knowing how our compliance operates I am sure they did everything to make sure he is ok and if they even felt something was wrong, got him cleared before he so much as stepped foot on the practice field. Reagrdless, you know if the report does implicate AU (which I'll believe when it comes out) they will try and drag us down. Wouldn't put it past them to have pics of CK or other BAMA players they tried to recruit in less than flattering poses.... If UT is implicated, I am sure Roy Adams will try and throw a bone to the NCAA to look our way too.
No ,No , No ,i am hearing on BOL that Dickson and C.K. were both interviewed about the way Auburn recruited them.

Also The Capstome report has just came out with a very interesting article with a link to TENNSTUD ...aka Roy Adams who is stating that he was questioned and Auburn appears to be the target.He also states that a Woodale high school soccer coach ( a Auburn Alum ) took Jovon Robinson to Auburn one week without his mothers knowledge , broke down ,and his mom wound up filling a missing persons report with the Memphis police.

Any way good article with a link to Tenn stud thread

Look like its getting deep in Auburn.They should have sit Cam.

http://capstonereport.com/2012/08/09/trouble-brewing-in-memphis-for-auburn/17157/

kjstrata

1st Team
Feb 14, 2011
Alabama
Everything you all believe happened in the $cam case did actually happen but couldn't be proven and litigation was guaranteed without proof and the investigation was closed but left subject to reopen with new information.

I am only relaying information again from people with knowledge. I won't go into specifics but will say I have been told Auburn is in serious trouble.

@Hamilton
If you were disappointed with the way the $cam investigation semi-ended then we are kindred in that regard. I merely attempted to provide information that was interesting and told to me as factual. No need to mis-characterize what I posted as it being "predictions".

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
I've got the feeling this thing does have some legs. Marshall is the Minister of Barn Propaganda. If he is saying is doesn't sound good, then something is up.

Couple of things: First, Veazy of the Commercial Appeal has continued to stay with this story. I doubt he has the resources or connections that some in the national media (Yahoo, ESPN, etc) probably have. He hasn't let it die, in my opinion, because if or when it breaks, he'll be the one credited with orginally breaking the story.

Second, the Memphis School System has been mute on the subject. We know grades were changed, yet the school system has announced no formal investigation. Other than a couple of blanket denials by some of the counselors involved, no one is talking.

Third, Byron De'vinner, the 7 on 7 coach for Robinson and Redmond a couple of weeks ago said via Twitter he was holding a "press conference" in order to clear his name. For some reason, he decided it was best to keep his mouth shut.

And, finally the Memphis Gay Blade Mr. TennStud. We should know if anything slimy is happening in Memphis recruiting he probably has a handle on it because he has been involved or knows the parties involved. When he was on Finebaum several weeks ago, he acted rather confident that the NCAA had the "goods" on Auburn and possibly MSU.

We know whatever is going on in Memphis is at least serious enough to cost one MSU assistant his job. I'm thinking other orange and blue dominoes are about to start falling.

Hamilton

Suspended
Dec 5, 2002
Hamilton
bama.ua.edu
Here's the Nostradamus who got it right ....... as in nothing would happen with the Newton case . As for this one , it will .
Well, if anyone is asking me to wager, I'll gladly make it interesting for them. I heard enough "confirmed" things going around during the NCAA Auburn fiasco and during the period from when Shula was fired to just after Saban was hired, to do me a lifetime.

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
If the NCAA is truly coming after auburn..After auburn made the NCAA look like a bunch of bumbling idiots during the sCam investigation..I would be worried if I were auburn..I wouldn't want a ticked off NCAA coming after us.. Especially after it flexed it's proverbial muscle on Penn St..And we were next on the chopping block..
Roll Tide man...hope you are feeling better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads