BamaNation Hall of Fame lafella's Avatar

College football Live (Northwestern Coach on his players napping)

I laughed out loud, man he was he mad LMAO!!

After the Wildcats struggled against Boston College earlier in the season with a 2:30 p.m. CT start, Fitzgerald turned to the team's leadership council and asked why the players looked sluggish. He was surprised by the answer.

"They looked at me, and they're like, 'Well, Coach, it's nap time,' " Fitzgerald said with a smile. "I'm like, 'What?' They go, 'It's what time we take a nap.' I said, 'OK, fine.'
    wish I could find the video lol

"So we'll be taking a nap at about 9:30 Saturday morning to make sure we're going to get our nap in, so we're in our comfort zone, and we'll feel good," Fitzgerald said. "Does ABC at 2:30 p.m. matter? No, our nap matters. I won't be napping, but 70 guys in the hotel will be.

"It's unbelievable. Seriously? This is what I get paid to do? You know what I mean? Great, nap time. Seriously? It's pathetic."
    Link
    Hey Daddy why doesn't Auburn have a number beside their name? 5 year old son during the iron bowl.

2. Advertisement

Re: College football Live (Northwestern Coach on his players napping)

Unbelievable. I saw the clip on College Football Final this morning but had not idea where it came from.

Got their nap but they still faded in the final quarter and lost the game.
    "We didn't come here lookin' for a moral victory."
    - Nick Saban, December 5, 2009

BamaNation Hall of Fame bamanut_aj's Avatar
    My Mood
    GameFace on TideFans.com

I don't know about a whole team, but Steve McNair used to take naps before the games in college AND the NFL