Link: Just when I thought a group of fans couldn't get any sorrier...

rolltide7854

All-American
Aug 20, 2007
Birmingham, Ala
They just haven't read the famous creed this week. I'm sure the mods will take that thread down in about 2 years. I'm sure they are still disappointed TJ didn't break his leg.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
The Auburn link shows their 'class', and lack of Moderators on their crappy forum.
Nothing changes in Lee County.
They change coaches, players, but the low life fans remain the same.

To borrow a line from an old country song...
♪♫♪♫ 'If it weren't for Low Class, they'd have no class at all'...♪♫♫♪

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Sounds like a gtood source of Bulletin Board for Mr. Foster to peruse just before the Iron Bowl this November......:cool2:

I am banned over there (strictly based on my monicker as I never got the opportunity to make a single post), can you copy and paste some of the posts?
It's really too long. I'll copy and send you a couple later today. If you want to keep an eye on them, and I do - it's been helpful for UA during intervals like their "Iron Tiger" episode - you can pick up a new gmail address, delete their Scout cookie and re-register under a new name. I don't think their software is sophisticated enough to pick up IP addresses, but there're ways around that also...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
That 49-0 beat down is still stinging them I see!
Actually, you don't understand that they think we are still stinging over 28-27. I read ITAT occasionally for entertainment purposes and you'd be amazed how often it comes up. They really think that their comeback win is bothering the Bama Nation despite the last two championship crystals. It just shows you that they care more about beating Bama than anything else and they think that's what matters more to us.

Also, they love explaining how our last two championships were "lucky."

And, one more for you, they think CNS's comments about his "adjustment" on recruiting d-lineman for the HUNH offenses is evidence that he's "getting scared" and this poster actually believes this change will lead to CNS's demise. Sounds crazy but this guy evidently believes this foolishness! If you go there it's the thread called "lol." It really will make you do that!

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Actually, you don't understand that they think we are still stinging over 28-27. I read ITAT occasionally for entertainment purposes and you'd be amazed how often it comes up. They really think that their comeback win is bothering the Bama Nation despite the last two championship crystals. It just shows you that they care more about beating Bama than anything else and they think that's what matters more to us.

Also, they love explaining how our last two championships were "lucky."

And, one more for you, they think CNS's comments about his "adjustment" on recruiting d-lineman for the HUNH offenses is evidence that he's "getting scared" and this poster actually believes this change will lead to CNS's demise. Sounds crazy but this guy evidently believes this foolishness! If you go there it's the thread called "lol." It really will make you do that!
Another delusion is in not understanding that the rest of the nation regards their 2010 NC as being tainted and purchased. Their was a little concern when all of the negative PR was flying (which they regard as being because of the "......-dominated" state media), but that's been papered over...

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Another delusion is in not understanding that the rest of the nation regards their 2010 NC as being tainted and purchased. Their was a little concern when all of the negative PR was flying (which they regard as being because of the "......-dominated" state media), but that's been papered over...
Instead they tell each other that they are part of the "elite" of college football. I guess they are if you consider a "lone" championship... the first in over 50 years...makes a program elite.

For a fan base that loves to tell us we live in the past...they are living off of 28-27 and their "lone, tainted" championship.

Yeah, they are elite. Elite like Colorado maybe!

Illusions

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 4, 2009
Summerville, SC
They degrade Reuben Foster in the thread along with stating Bama only went after him because his father will be in jail. Do they not realize their own coaching staff was after him too? The Barn stole him from Bama first. Then Reuben got his head straight, and came back home to Bama.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Auburn beats us six years in a row (all while we suffer probation effects) and parties like it's 1999 (they lost that one but anyway). We beat them & start planning for the next big game.

Look - I was disappointed in the 2010 loss. Disappointed, not devastated. But 2 national titles soothes losing pretty good. Once again we see the difference - it makes their decade to beat us once a decade while we look at them as a speed bump on the express route to titles.

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
i think a lot of their fans are tired of losing quality athletes to alabama. it has become a yearly event.
truth be told, CNS has kept and taken the best in-state LBs and RBs away from them. Rock Thomas considered the best RB in Alabama is a Bama lean too.

2014 has 2 top LBs in the state, one is leaning towards Bama and the other is split only beacuse he attends Auburn HS.

they are pretty much at wit's end. :biggrin:

GreatMarch

All-SEC
Dec 10, 2010
Birmingham, AL
I do not understand why *U fans keep bringing up the 2010 game. As I told a coworker of mine, the Bama fans have pretty much gotten over that game with winning 2 straight NCs and not giving up an offensive score in 8 quarters to *U. I told him that he needs to be concerned with the fact that CNS has not gotten over that game and the beating on the field and in recruiting will continue until his morale improves. I said that CNS may take that game to his grave and never let up on *U as long as he is at Bama. Maybe they understand that and thus try to link him to every job in America.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
it amazes me how they continue to bring up the "6 straight beatdowns". every single one of those games was close. it's like they didn't even watch the absolute massacres we've given them lately. oh that's right...they didn't.

TommyMac

Hall of Fame
Apr 24, 2001
Mobile, Alabama
I've been banned from that cesspool for years now for pointing out a few untruths in a few posts, but I can imagine how those scumbags are treating Rueben. I've never seen a more wretched bunch in my life.

Their actions just prove that Rueben made the right decision, probably the best decision he'll ever make.

I hope he has 3 terrific IBs against them.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.