Alabama to return to Cowboys Stadium

kyallie

FB Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2010
Shakopee Minnesota, via Birmingham Alabama
Alabama's return to the venue would secure a marquee out-of-conference game for its future schedules through the year 2017. The Crimson Tide will play Virginia Tech in Atlanta's Georgia Dome in the Chick-Fil-A Kickoff Classic in 2013 and return to Atlanta to open the 2014 season against West Virginia. A 2015 game in Dallas would bridge a one-year gap before the Crimson Tide begins a two-year home-and-home series with Michigan State in 2016 and 2017.

Good things just keep happening!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I would like to play Oregon if Kelly stays and/or they continue their run of high-powered offenses. I would like to play USC. I would like Oklahoma or UCLA again because we owe both of them a whipping from the last home-and-home series with them. I would like Texas or Notre Dame so we can close the gap on their series' leads.

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I would like to play Oregon if Kelly stays and/or they continue their run of high-powered offenses. I would like to play USC. I would like Oklahoma or UCLA again because we owe both of them a whipping from the last home-and-home series with them. I would like Texas or Notre Dame so we can close the gap on their series' leads.

My money is on Wisconsin. They wanted the split year 2015 and 2018 home and home, which Bama was not agreeable to, so 2015 is available on their schedule. They also recently said that the talks were not dead.

They would have to move their opener with Washington State. Not a problem since 9/19/2015 is open on both schedules.

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-15/b...l-schedule.php

http://www.fbschedules.com/ncaa-15/p...l-schedule.php

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I love when we start the season off with big games. It makes it that much more exciting when the season starts. Hopefully they get us a big name opponent.

athlete37

Scout Team
Dec 13, 2012
As a football fan in general, I thank you guys for scheduling these entertaining early season match-ups. Truth be told, this September lacked luster among the college football landscape. Was thankful that you guys played Michigan and that I was able to go to ND's games against UM, MSU, and Miami.

hoopscoach

Dec 23, 2012
I would like to see us take on a PAC-12 team of stature. Any of the top 3-4 teams would make for good match-ups. Of course USC would be the most marquee of match-ups, but Oregon would be nice as would UCLA. I don't think UCLA is a realistic matchup though because they wont sell their 30,000-35,000 tickets that were mentioned in the articles that I have read. A potential great match-ups in 2015 would be Ohio State. That game could theoretically open and close that season (unless sanctions kill OSU).

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I'm guessing Wisconsin or a Big-XII school. I suppose a Pac-12 suitor is possible but Oregon didn't get a good turnout in Dallas. Michigan traveled well but they historically are a good traveling fanbase.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.