Miami Hurricanes About to Get Hit....(NCAA Rulings Forthcoming)

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
Re: Miami Hurricanes About to Hit....

Aren't they already irrelevant!:beatdeadhorse5: on TideFans.com:lurk5: on TideFans.com

MOAN

All-American
Aug 30, 2010
Swearengin, Alabama, United States
Re: Miami Hurricanes About to Hit....

The NCAA will not "reveal" or "announce'' publicly its allegations against UM. UM is a private school.
It will leak out and if not soon everyone will start up wild rumors till they decide to go public to shoot them down if they are wild and inaccurate enough! I could come up with a few myself if need be. ;)

fralo4tide

1st Team
Jun 4, 2009
Pensacola, FL
Why is it that every time someone starts a thread regarding the Miami Hurricanes I can only think of one name, and try to think up something funny to say to make you guys laugh and get bunches of LIKES?

...Lamar Thomas. :biggrin:

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
Why is it that every time someone starts a thread regarding the Miami Hurricanes I can only think of one name, and try to think up something funny to say to make you guys laugh and get bunches of LIKES?

Miami is about to have the football yanked out of their hands?

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Why not enjoy?
Miami is a very deserving bunch of thugs, druggies, and other assorted criminals.
Makes you wonder how they missed getting Scam Newton? ;)

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL

On that note...

There was a game a few years ago with Miami and, I think, Florida International where the teams ended up in an on-field brawl. Lamar Thomas was one of the Miami radio broadcast guys, probably the color guy, and he started talking about the brawl - basically praising the Miami players for fighting - saying things like "that's how we do it a the U" and how he wanted - at least a bit - to go down there and join in the fight.

It was posted on here shortly after, along with Thomas' quote about wanting to go down and join in the fight.

One of the first replies literally had me laughing all day (paraphrasing):
"If Thomas had actually tried to do that George Teague would have run him down before he even reached the field!"

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.