News Article: Good Article on Tebow, for all the Haters

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Yes, and why do people care? The only time I think about the guy is when a thread pops up here or he surfaces in the media in some way. IOW, I don't care enough to click the link and read the article...

beardensdaman44

All-SEC
Mar 7, 2006
Just for the record, I'm with you HSV. I didn't go looking for the article. I found it while browsing Yahoo and gave it a read. Just sharing. :biggrin:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Tim Tebow is, by all accounts, a better human being than most even try to become. But he has placed himself on this stage and has to accept the good and bad that comes with "celebrity". I just hope that the things that he is having to endure while on this road don't sour him too much.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Problem with Tebow in college for many was his "duke basketball" like fired-up approach; on field antics. He played on the best team, and yet promised to overcome, conquer, etc.. He was about himself. Some people like that; others hate it. He was a good player, seems like a nice man; but many are glad to see him humbled. It has probably done him some good as well.

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Tim Tebow is, by all accounts, a better human being than most even try to become. But he has placed himself on this stage and has to accept the good and bad that comes with "celebrity". I just hope that the things that he is having to endure while on this road don't sour him too much.
This is where I stand as well regarding Tebow. No matter what it is, when *you* decide to step off the sidelines and truly stand for something, *you* WILL meet opposition.

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
The so-called "hate" he gets is well deserved. If saying, "Tebow is not an NFL QB" makes me a hater, then so be it. Bottom line, the guy insists upon himself and I'm tired of it. Been tired of it since 2007.

Airborne Tider

All-American
Aug 2, 2008
Fort Benning
Matthew 10:22 And you shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endures to the end shall be saved.

No other second-rate quarterback fighting for a starting chance has ever gotten the hate he has.
He draws the attention on himself. And any QB that refuses to play unless he's the starting QB will get the same grief from me. He's not a starting QB, and that's okay, doesn't make him a bad person. He just needs to stop grandstanding and play football.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

stew0729

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 22, 2011
I am glad to see that Tebow is standing by his convictions, and believe that he is accomplishing just what he has intended to. Good NFL QB or not he is constantly sparking these types of conversations about Morality or the lack thereof. I say let the "experts" have there opinion and keep doing what you are doing as long as you can. If it changes just one person in the world than it was worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.