***OT Brandon Hill recommits to Alabama***

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
It seems he's been gaining about 10 lbs. per page! If he continues to keep that weight, I wonder if we try him at NG. I can't see Brandon being agile enough to play tackle at that weight and size. Guard maybe. I'd hate to throw over him though. We've had a mount at NG. I say we bring in a Hill. That would still give us a good shot at Tunsil and fill a spot at DL.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
It seems he's been gaining about 10 lbs. per page! If he continues to keep that weight, I wonder if we try him at NG. I can't see Brandon being agile enough to play tackle at that weight and size. Guard maybe. I'd hate to throw over him though. We've had a mount at NG. I say we bring in a Hill. That would still give us a good shot at Tunsil and fill a spot at DL.
hes 500 pounds and eats whole goats he kidnaps of bridges and only coming to bama cause Saban tricked him with a riddle, thats what I've read online somewhere.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
In all seriousness, could NT be the direction for Hill considering we are still pursuing several OT prospects?

AlistarWills

All-American
Jul 26, 2006
I've thought the same thing a out him moving to NG. Saba made a comment a few years back about Andre Smith making a great NG with his athleticism. Hill is about the same height as Cody maybe a little taller. If he can shed a few pounds and play at such a large size, we may see our next dominant NG.

Airborne Tider

All-American
Aug 2, 2008
Fort Benning
I wouldn't hold my breath on Hill to NT. Our staff really likes his potential as an OT. He is very similar to Fluker but he has better feet. If he works as hard as Fluker the sky is the limit for him.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I wouldn't hold my breath on Hill to NT. Our staff really likes his potential as an OT. He is very similar to Fluker but he has better feet. If he works as hard as Fluker the sky is the limit for him.
Fluker could do a standing back flip as a true freshman. I doubt Hill has the athleticism to do that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.