2012 Coaching Carousel Catch All Thread

HartselleTider

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
At this point they just need a warm body. Pelini would qualify.

Coach Taggert at WKU would be the best option out there at this point if we're being serious... at least in my estimation he is.

miggy402

1st Team
Aug 23, 2009
Waycross, GA
Just got an alert from Joe Schad that Kirby Smart and Butch Jones are currently being considered for Tenn job. Then again, who isn't being considered at this point.

JDCrimson

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2006
Why is UT having such a hard time finding a coach? In comparison, I think it is a much better job than Auburn. I guess, if Auburn didnt already have a previous relationship with Malzahn they wouldnt have a coach yet either. But I never expected UT having to break out the phone book and resort to cold-calling.

This ought to tell the UT fans something... Maybe they should have stuck with Dooley for a while longer.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Sorry I didn't even see that 'word' when I read it before posting. Thanks for catching and deleting the post!

Getting back to the topic.....what about Tressel and/or Jim Leavitt?

I think at this point UT prospects know they are not their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, or 4th choice....that has to be an issue as well in the process.

Matt0424

All-American
Jan 16, 2010
Hoover, Al
I think Jones may be their man... He all but had his name on the line at Colorado, and suddenly abandoned ship. You would have to think one of the better jobs came calling. Also, and I hate I don't have the link, I read that Alvarez said Cryst was not a candidate at Wisconsin...I'll try and find it.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.