****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BCSCG****

Status
Not open for further replies.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
I have so much yet to do today, BUT, I think I'm about to head home anyway :) I'll be on the game thread from a tablet, so I can follow along, etc, but I don't think tapatalk will let me do any moderating.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I have so much yet to do today, BUT, I think I'm about to head home anyway :) I'll be on the game thread from a tablet, so I can follow along, etc, but I don't think tapatalk will let me do any moderating.
i think the boss wont mind if you bust out a bit early today

Re: ****Official PreGame Thread - Bama vs. Notre Dame in the BSCCG****

oh darn. i had planned on going to a sports bar where most Bama fans will be gathered tonight but this afternoon i picked up a lite weight tiller to make room to store the Christmas decrations in the shed and tore a ligamet or muscle in my left arm according to the ER doctor. now ill just sit home and watch. pain meds were prescribed but i refuse to take any til the game is over! ( dont want to risk falling asleep)
ive ordered pizza, painfully slipped on my game t-shirt and wait in pain for the game..
ROLL TIDE ROLL ! Saint Sebastion patron saint of athletes, pray for Bama!
BEAT the faux Catholics @ NOTRE DAME
* typed with one finger and in pain..
ANYTHING FOR THE TIDE !

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
i think the boss wont mind if you bust out a bit early today
I asked myself for permission to leave early. Permission granted. Oh, and I took the kiddos to Sipsey Sunday, a week ago. We did a short hike to Parker falls. I got some pretty darn nice shots. I'll try to email them. FB doesn't provide the link for non FB users like it used to, so who knows if it'll work or not.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
I asked myself for permission to leave early. Permission granted. Oh, and I took the kiddos to Sipsey Sunday, a week ago. We did a short hike to Parker falls. I got some pretty darn nice shots. I'll try to email them. FB doesn't provide the link for non FB users like it used to, so who knows if it'll work or not.
the better half uses facebook so i should be able to see them. i like the sipsey in the winter, no copperheads ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.