Link: Just when I thought a group of fans couldn't get any sorrier...

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I give you this link to an Auburn board with a thread about Reuben Foster. Not a shred of common humaneness in the whole wretched bunch. I'm glad that they don't realize how threads like this make them look to the rest of the nation: LINK

Last edited:

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
I saw someone comment he had seen a poster on the Bunker say CNS hired a private investigator to find Foster's dad and only release the information if he signed with Alabama. How tinfoil can you get?

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Not surprising at all..Had they shown an ounce of compassion for the kid..That would've been surprising..We're dealing with Barners..Scum of the SEC & college football..

chattabama12

Scout Team
Oct 22, 2008
Thanks for posting a link to an Auburn board. I'm not gonna defend them but the poster referring to praying for RF seems kinda human.

Perrett4Bama

All-American
Aug 28, 2001
Panama City, Florida
I give you this link to an Auburn board with a thread about Reuben Foster. Not a shred of common humaneness in the whole wretched bunch. I'm glad that they don't realize how threads like this make them look to the rest of the nation: LINK
The best thing about this link was the "toilet paper gun video" shown on the 7th post from the top....I am building one of those.....those things are probably common place on the plains.....;)

Last edited:

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
i think a lot of their fans are tired of losing quality athletes to alabama. it has become a yearly event.

Florida Tom

All-American
Aug 15, 2011
Tampa, FL
I'm not surprised at all given their past, however it is amazing that they actually pay money to talk to like minded freaks. Nothing coming out of their mouth surprises me. They just are in a world all of their own.

If the ever had logic, reasoning, compassion, or just normal they would be quite a different program. This envy & hatered has been around as long as I can remember, just a lot louder now.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
Sounds like a gtood source of Bulletin Board for Mr. Foster to peruse just before the Iron Bowl this November......:cool2:

I am banned over there (strictly based on my monicker as I never got the opportunity to make a single post), can you copy and paste some of the posts?

Last edited:

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.